[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Belichick is an Adulterer: gives over $2 M in houses/rent to his married "galpal"

Steeltown Dre

At least it's more interesting than the Strahan divorce story. Belly is getting the IRS involved.

It is a decent story:

A 3 time Super Bowl Champion Head Coach and one of the most intelligent head coaches of all time is addicted to a married receptionist milf. And he is giving her millions of dollars plus excessive amounts of his personal time, and now is being investigated by the IRS for doing so.

correct me if im wrong...i was pretty young...but i seem to remember rumors, some years ago, of cowher having an affair while still married...i believe it was with someone who worked in steelers offfices

I think I remember hearing about something like that too. Although I didn't hear court testimony about the details or him calling her 1,800 times a year, and purchasing property and paying for living expenses.

This is yesterday's news. Guess it must be the offseason.

Seriously, this has been talked about in the Boston media for a pretty long time, although without the lurid details the Inside Track girls like to provide.

Well it's been in the boston herald the past 2 days, so it must be new info and thus newsworthy

Another breaking news story that means NOTHING :D

True, nothing as far as on the field football goes. Still is a bit of humorous off-season news in my opinion... I only posted it because I searched and didn't see it posted here already.

I'm not an expert on the subject but I know more than a few that have. The older you get, the more you might find out about and if you don't, good for you.

Maybe I am niave but I just dont think it is nearly as prevalent as tv makes it out to be. Or perhaps I am a total square and nobody feels comfortable telling me that they are committing adultery. As a matter of fact, I would rather not know about it. Of course, I have never cheated on my wife and I let everyone know my feelings on this subject.

Disclaimer: "cheated" as referenced above in no way includes gazing with lust upon internet pron or young nubile livestock grazing in a clover filled meadow. :D

Edited by Trailer Parker