[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerry Jones Crying for his Cowboys

Cowboyz1

Watching you get all chocked up at the podium made me think about a few things. I believe I witnessed sincere, deep emotions coming from those eyes and I believe you care about winning and I believe you honestly care about the success of this team. I will even go so far as to say, your heart pumps a Dallas Cowboy blue.

Then WHY, I ask, can’t you change a little bit and keep from bringing tears to our eyes when you do the $hit you do? While you’re drying those heart felt emotions from your chin, think about a few of the nut kicking, a$s chapping, tear jerker’s you dished out over the years:

Landry, for example, was the best coach the Dallas Cowboys have ever had, and arguably will ever have again, but he earned the right to go out the way HE wanted to, and you can never get clean from that decision.

But then you go and tease us with a winner in Jimmy Johnson then don’t like that fact he told you, that you didn’t know a football player from a phoosball player on draft day, so sit back and quit jumpin around, pointing saying “ILikethatguy”. That guy, is not on our draft board and we’re not pickin him, so sit down and shut up.

Without you, we end up with guys like Irvin, Smith, Aikman, Wisniewski, Johnston, Stepnoski, Tolbert, Harper, Edwards, Erik Williams, Lett, Woodson and Marion, Newman, Ware, Romo. Yeah I said it, Romo.

With you? well lets just see below;

Kick in the Nuts 1. :D

You hire Switzer, a bus driver, from hillbilly USA, to watch Jimmy’s team win a SuperBowl and proceed to drive the bus right off the cliff.

Jimmy Smith, gone, not good enough…….

Next 9 drafts with you involved and a puppet picking: Larry Allen, Godfrey, Coakley, Ellis, Adams, Nguyen, and Gurode. I'm stretching on a few...........

Quincy Carter, Your Guy, Antonio Bryant your guy, there you have it Jerry.

Notice how the drafts sort of go from a nicely organized drafting plan to, well, the Detroitian Drafting for Dummies design.

Stay the hell out of the draft room and let someone who knows what the hell their doing draft. Damn you for getttin in the way. Cause every time you do, you bring tears to our eyes and boots to our groin.......

Kick in the Nuts 2. :D

Switzer, Gailey and “Deer in the headlights, inCampo, in that order……….

Kick in the Nuts 3. :bash:

TO from San Francisco and Philly……….Now ain’t that a bitcch. You bring a guy from the most arch of our rivals………….I can’t go on………..13 touc….I don’t care, I can’t go on……I've had enough of that snickering in the huddle hallways………

Now that’s three hard, malicious, shots to the pills that yes, brought some tears……. Oh and that's just to name a few examples....

So before you get all teary eyed while chokingly, saying how important the Cowboy’s success is to you, remember this;

As long as you stay doing what you do best, marketing the team and cheering on the sidelines, and leave the drafting to competent people, we do fine. Your a shrew man, and your good at it, so stay there.....

Every time you hire a coach that keeps you from picking talent, the farther we stay from the Detroitian plight.

So the next time I see you ballin tears, I hope it’s because Phillip’s just told you to “put the dry ink down and step away from the draft room, you couldn’t pick talent in a whore house...........now beat it you little runt"!

I believe you want to win, then do the right thing, do right thingggggg for crying out loud………. We have enough boots to dodge with fumble snaps and picks for touchdowns...........you just seem to increase my pisstivity level and I try to keep it within acceptable tolerances.

Edited by Cowboyz1

He also brought us 3 superbowls in the 90s by hiring Johnson..I hated the way Landry was treated and your post makes valid points but IMO jerry gets a raw deal sometimes by Boys fans..

Then WHY, I ask, can’t you change a little bit and keep from bringing tears to our eyes when you do the $hit you do? While you’re drying those heart felt emotions from your chin, think about a few of the nut kicking, a$s chapping, tear jerker’s you dished out over the years:

First I'm thinking :D

He also brought us 3 superbowls in the 90s by hiring Johnson..I hated the way Landry was treated and your post makes valid points but IMO jerry gets a raw deal sometimes by Boys fans..

After this I'm thinking :D Very good point... :clap::bash:

Of course, from those of us who take joy in watching the ego-maniac owner of "America's Team" twist and contort on the sidelines while one reckless decision after another blows up in his face...

I issue a hearty, "STAY THE COURSE JERRY! STAY THE COURSE! YOU ARE DOING A FINE JOB!"

Of course, from those of us who take joy in watching the ego-maniac owner of "America's Team" twist and contort on the sidelines while one reckless decision after another blows up in his face...

I issue a hearty, "STAY THE COURSE JERRY! STAY THE COURSE! YOU ARE DOING A FINE JOB!"

Exactly what I was thinking. The longer the pompadoured buffoon stays in the draft room and is heavily involved in the football operation, the better. He has all the football skills of Virginia McCaskey.

Yes, but just think of all the potential hardware still left on the table because of his dumba$$, at mimimum, we have a few more winning seasons, and we don't have to fire our QB of the future because he's smokin $hit.

I see you snickering, why don't you get off your stoop and find some other team's owner to egg on, you know he listens to $hit like this, stop encouraging the fool...........

The pressure from Cowboy fans will only get worse if he don't start winning on a regular basis. 1995 was a long time ago.

Oh yeah, I blame you Jerry, that's right YOU for Vinny the fricken pick. Where were your tears then damn it. I expected some serious blubbering over that decision. Vinny the friken pick, you damn near left me with a half sack over that one.......

Don't get me wrong, I really am thankful that we have an owner that is passionate about winning, it's just that if he got out of the way, think of how dominant the Cowboys could have been over the years. I just expect the guy to "get it right" when hiring a coach then "do it right" by getting his checkbook out and signing who the Coaches want and stay the hell out of it, because when he does that, we win.

It's called Willfull blindness, there is no other way to see it.......

I love it when cowboy fans cry, piss and moan. It brings joy to my heart.

though we have danny boy... :D

Danny Snyder is the only reason I have ever rooted for the Cowboys. It was in the height of his Jerry Jones imitation when they were going back and forth between Jeff George and Brad Johnson and I found myself relishing their demise on Monday Night Football against Dallas. My friend and I were both astonished to find that we were both rooting for the boys.

Danny Snyder is the only reason I have ever rooted for the Cowboys. It was in the height of his Jerry Jones imitation when they were going back and forth between Jeff George and Brad Johnson and I found myself relishing their demise on Monday Night Football against Dallas. My friend and I were both astonished to find that we were both rooting for the boys.

People give Danny boy a lot of ish. Personally I like him. Granted he has jacked up the price of everything so much that you now have to pay an air fee if you want to breathe inside of Fedex field but he is the ultimate Skins fan.

People give Danny boy a lot of ish. Personally I like him. Granted he has jacked up the price of everything so much that you now have to pay an air fee if you want to breathe inside of Fedex field but he is the ultimate Skins fan.

You just have to be kidding, surely? :D

So when exactly does Jerry Jones' face split right down the middle because he pulled that skin too tight?

It's called a "conniption", and it will happen when his Pissitivity level reaches 10, we had a shot at seeing one with Bledsoes pick against Seattle and the recent fumble but no luck. Keep your eyes peeled as it quite possibly happens this year we go 0-2 down the stetch and bungle the first playoff game.

I missed this tearful saga, but I'll say this: I'm glad our rivals have :

- a locker room that there is no question in my mind will set records for tension next year now that the "ying" to a bunch of "yang" retired in teh Giants

- an owner who knows nothing about football and not a heck of a lot about personal communications and is driving what it pains me to say is a great football town directly into the ground with the Skins

- a Dallas situaion that just gets funnier every week, between TO, the Parcells saga, Romo going from zero to hero to dumbo in no time at all, and a hiring of the future head coach before hiring the current head coach

Reid and his pseudo-gangster kids and the McNabb "issues" are nothing compared to all the drama elsewhere in our division.

that said, wade phillips is not going to tell Jerry Jones to stay out of his urinal, much less out of the draft room

I missed this tearful saga, but I'll say this: I'm glad our rivals have :

- a locker room that there is no question in my mind will set records for tension next year now that the "ying" to a bunch of "yang" retired in teh Giants

- an owner who knows nothing about football and not a heck of a lot about personal communications and is driving what it pains me to say is a great football town directly into the ground with the Skins

- a Dallas situaion that just gets funnier every week, between TO, the Parcells saga, Romo going from zero to hero to dumbo in no time at all, and a hiring of the future head coach before hiring the current head coach

Reid and his pseudo-gangster kids and the McNabb "issues" are nothing compared to all the drama elsewhere in our division.

that said, wade phillips is not going to tell Jerry Jones to stay out of his urinal, much less out of the draft room

Reid is taking a leave of absence until late march..No link..I read it today on one of those elevator electronic billboard thingies..It could be a sign of things to come..

edit to add although I agree the NFC east is a soap opera..

Edited by whomper

Reid is taking a leave of absence until late march..No link..I read it today on one of those elevator electronic billboard thingies..It could be a sign of things to come..

edit to add although I agree the NFC east is a soap opera..

Yep, big boy spent too much time drawing x's and o's and stuffing his fat face to keep track of his spawn, pretty pathetic.