[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerry Jones Crying for his Cowboys

Cowboyz1

I missed this tearful saga, but I'll say this: I'm glad our rivals have :

- a locker room that there is no question in my mind will set records for tension next year now that the "ying" to a bunch of "yang" retired in teh Giants

- an owner who knows nothing about football and not a heck of a lot about personal communications and is driving what it pains me to say is a great football town directly into the ground with the Skins

- a Dallas situaion that just gets funnier every week, between TO, the Parcells saga, Romo going from zero to hero to dumbo in no time at all, and a hiring of the future head coach before hiring the current head coach

Reid and his pseudo-gangster kids and the McNabb "issues" are nothing compared to all the drama elsewhere in our division.

that said, wade phillips is not going to tell Jerry Jones to stay out of his urinal, much less out of the draft room

I think its funnier that an iggles fan posted this... When was the last time you won a super bowl?

Who's your quarterback?

Who's going to be the coach?

I'd rather have Phillips than a coach taking a leave of absense.

Edited by piratesownninjas

I think its funnier that an iggles fan posted this... When was the last time you won a super bowl?

Who's your quarterback?

Who's going to be the coach?

I'd rather have Phillips than a coach taking a leave of absense.

Now, the first point is obviously true, but what's that got to do with my post regarding current situation. Look, no Philly fan ever puts up our history against any other teams cause we know we lose.

umm, McNabb

umm, Reid

Really - you'd rather have a coach that's been fired twice and was a reluctant hire than a perennial coach of the year candidate who has won his division 5 of the last 6 years? I find that strange.

Now, the first point is obviously true, but what's that got to do with my post regarding current situation. Look, no Philly fan ever puts up our history against any other teams cause we know we lose.

umm, McNabb

umm, Reid

Really - you'd rather have a coach that's been fired twice and was a reluctant hire than a perennial coach of the year candidate who has won his division 5 of the last 6 years? I find that strange.

+1

Yep, somebody is full of crap. Phillips is a bum and was a terrible decsion by Jones. I would rather give a no name new guy like Kiffin a shot over Phillips.

Edited by Tally

umm, McNabb

umm, Reid

Reid has a great winning percentage but could never cash in when Philly was the best team in the NFC for a long period of time..He constantly comes up small and basically chokes every post season..If he isnt choking Mcnabb is puking and having anxiety attacks..Philly has had a succesful last 10 years dont get me wrong but it boils down to rings..I cant believe they couldnt squeeze one ring out of that strong playoff run and great showing in the NFC..My hats off to them for this years late run..Reids decision to punt was pretty awful and many agreed on these boards at least..They still may not have won but he once again appled up when a big decision was in his hands..Wade certainly isnt instilling fear in anyone and understandably so based on his past performance as a HC with no playoff wins but his forte is Def and Dallas needs that right now..If Garret is the Offensive genius he is being touted as and Wade can solidify the D who knows they can possible get to the next level. I still think Romo is going to be great..That botched snap doesnt wipe away him singe handedly getting Dallas into the playoffs..We shall see..The NFC east as I said is a soap opera.

Dallas - New coaching staff, young qb, T.O factor, Jerry Meddling

Giants- No Tiki, No faith in Coughlin, Very undisciplined team

Eagles- Reids issues , Mcnabbs knee

Skins- :D

We shall see

Edited by whomper

I cant believe they couldnt squeeze one ring out of that strong playoff run and great showing in the NFC..

Ok, this one hurt (due to it's accuracy) - what's funny is that I lived in Atlanta for 10 years during the Braves run, and while I rooted for them most of the time, was still a Phillies fan first so didn't kill me to see them continually choke...didn't realize that I'd be in even worse shape with the Eagles a few years later (at least the Braves got 1..out of 12 or whatever it was)