[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packer fans

Randall

I have complete faith in Ted Thompson...

I don't yet. I didn't like how he handled free agency last season but reserve judgement until I see what he does this year.

I hope he signs Jenkins and spends some of the money the Packers have but does it wisely.

Signing Woodson like he did suggested he should have signed others players earlier.

I don't yet. I didn't like how he handled free agency last season but reserve judgement until I see what he does this year.

I hope he signs Jenkins and spends some of the money the Packers have but does it wisely.

What didn't you like about how last year's FA class - going in, at least?

I was happy with the Woodson signing as soon as it happened, and looking back over the season, I think it still was a good signing.

Although the Manuel signing ended up being horrid...

I agree. I wasn't exactly turning cartwheels over it, but it made sense, even though it was a sizable gamble; Woodson, though still overpaid, turned in a BIG season. Hopefully they can get him of PRs to keep him healthier this year.

There's no defending Marquand Manuel; you upgraded Mark Roman with Mark Roman v.2. The funny thing was Manuel looked like an impact player in Seattle the year before, and I think the coaches may have misused him - he appears to be more of an in-the-box sort of guy who will ALWAYS get exposed in coverage.

What didn't you like about how last year's FA class - going in, at least?

I thought he waited too long trying a avoid getting in bidding wars and then didn't really get in until late. When he did get in for Woodson I thought he paid too much. I understand he didn't want to overpay earlier but thought he should have been more active even if he didn't get anyone.

I think this year he will do better as he will be more experienced. I thought he was too passive last year.

That division does not look any better for 2007 either which would bode well for pack as well

I dunno, I figure the Bears to be as good - Grossman should be better with a full year of starting experience under his belt; the Lions should be better, if only because they can't get worse; the Vikings....I've been no fan of Childress from the get go, and they'll probably backslide with either the inexperienced Bollinger or Jackson replacing Johnson.

Okay, I guess I'll just say "you're right" and stop quibbling. :D