[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Next Man Up - book on NFL

xMRogers

Got this book for Christmas - written by John Feinstein (who I used to read religiously, but then he started churning out 4 books a year it seemed and I gave up tryign to keep up). I hadn't even heard of it before, but been reading it this week - very good read even if you don't care/like the Ravens (if you do, it's a must).

Just a good "inside story" sort of thing covering the Ravens for the '04 season. He's pretty sympathetic to most of the Ravens, including Jamal (this was the season his drugtrial was going on). So far, guy coming off the worst by far is Dan Snyder.

One thing I keep finding funny is how shorterm my memory is regarding other teams. This was the season the Eagles went to the superbowl, and that to me feels like "just recently), yet I just read a part where it said "and the best teams in the AFC look like Colts, Pats, Steelers and JETS" - and all I could think was - wait, the Jets were good 3 years ago??? if you asked me before I read that - how many years did the jets suck before this year, I'd have said - "oh, at least 4 or 5, right?"

Any Raven's fans (or anyone else) read this before?