[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Clark Judge Mock

CarryTheRock

I like the way it's laid out for the Cowboys, but I don't see it happening. The only way the Cowboys get Landry is if they trade up to get him, and I don't ever recall JJ trading up in the first. I've seen him trade down and even out of the first, but never up.

Do the Vikes draft a QB? Will Childress be around long enough to groom him if he does? They will have to also acquire a veteran QB and then also decide to give up on TJax or have him as a 3rd QB. Unless it's a sure thing that Bollinger would play until a rookie would be ready.

Do the Vikes draft a QB? Will Childress be around long enough to groom him if he does? They will have to also acquire a veteran QB and then also decide to give up on TJax or have him as a 3rd QB. Unless it's a sure thing that Bollinger would play until a rookie would be ready.

That one stood out to me too. I think they'll go after Garcia and groom Jackson over the next 2 years.

If they pass on Quinn if he is there, it only solidifies the confidence they have in Jackson. If Quinn is available and they select him, they feel it will be an upgrade at the position and probably somebody who will develop faster and win. If Quinn or Russell is there at 7, you have to think about it seriously. The quarterback is the most important position on the team.