[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick a single football performance you would

whomper

Jim Craig between the pipes in the miracle on ice.... the scene of him skating around the ice with old glory wrapped around him is the best sports moment I can remember. :D

joe carter in '93 - walk off HR to win the world series ain't bad either.

werd!

That is, in my opinion, the best game of any sport ever. The play of the game was Johnson scoring with a second left in the first period off the bad Tretiak rebound. Tied the game, gave hugh momentum to the youngsters, and I beleive it was the last we saw of Tretiak. Awesome.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team = Harlem Globetrotters

Game = Miracle on Ice

Play = Joe Carter to win the WS (although Vince Carter dunking over a 7" Frenchman in the Olympics was far more impressive physically)

Player = Pele

Edited by muck

I can't think of just one, so I'll be satisfied with all the great Cowboy moments I've experienced as a fan the last 35 years or so. I just hope there will be 5 to 10 more before the next asteroid hits. :D

Like Jackie Smith being totally wide open and dropping what would have been the tying TD in SB XIII?

:D