[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Morgan is still concussed.

PantherDave

Wow!! How this guy has fallen. At one point he seemed like the heart and soul of that defensive unit and now he's a has-been. And that's football, ladies and gents. Get the young, fresh set of legs in there and cut ties with the old worn-out ones who haven't or can't produce like they used too. It's all about what's good for business.

I heard he agreed to restructure for the minimum.

I read this.

Falsley reported-no restructuring yet. Morgan needs to go and Glover is better at DE than Rucker. Also, James Anderson will start at WLB next year for the Panthers..so IDP people, he's a nice grab or time to bump him off your practice squads.

Falsley reported-no restructuring yet. Morgan needs to go and Glover is better at DE than Rucker. Also, James Anderson will start at WLB next year for the Panthers..so IDP people, he's a nice grab or time to bump him off your practice squads.

Yeah, it didn't say he had signed. It was speculation. It is dolubtful he'll be able to play anyway. Even though healthy now a little hit will probably give him another.

He could get a job as an office linebacker though. :D

And that's football, ladies and gents. Get the young, fresh set of legs in there and cut ties with the old worn-out ones who haven't or can't produce like they used too. It's all about what's good for business.

Which is why players are compensated accordingly. Everyone wins - excpet maybe the fans, who have to pay sky-high ticket prices.

time to put his ego in check and look out for his health. If he plays next year, he'll just hurt himself even more. Someone in his life has to be the voice of reason.

He probably knows that. Doctors told him he is fit, so he'll probably make that decision when he gets hit in TC.

I doubt if he'll get through TC much less the season.

He probably knows that. Doctors told him he is fit, so he'll probably make that decision when he gets hit in TC.

I doubt if he'll get through TC much less the season.

If he does not re-structure, he won't see TC with the Panthers, as they want him to basically re-structure for the league minimum. My take is his agent has told him that any team will pay you the league minimum, so don't restructure and if your cut, we will make just as much or more with another team...which is again, fine by me...cut'em loose Hurney.

If he does not re-structure, he won't see TC with the Panthers, as they want him to basically re-structure for the league minimum. My take is his agent has told him that any team will pay you the league minimum, so don't restructure and if your cut, we will make just as much or more with another team...which is again, fine by me...cut'em loose Hurney.

:D Rosenhaus. Maybe he could lift weights in his driveway and field questions.

I would hope he'd e more loyal than Drew.

At one point he seemed like the heart and soul of that defensive unit and now he's a has-been.

Perhaps that is INDEED the problem with the Panthers -- he was a large part of their heart and soul and without him, they're lacking the fire to be a unified competitor ... Toooo bad.

Perhaps that is INDEED the problem with the Panthers -- he was a large part of their heart and soul and without him, they're lacking the fire to be a unified competitor ... Toooo bad.

Well something is. They tried Seward and Chris Draft there last year but neither were franchise players. Last year's draft yielded Richard Marshall and Anderson who should help if they can get a MLB.

I read they eliminated the slant pass last year too which hurt.