[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kiffin and Russell are in for a tough season...

kpholmes

Painful... just painful... throw in pitiful too

My favorite is the clip of Tom Walsh franticly looking threw his play sheets.

The poster put the video under the "comedy" catagory. :tup:

The Raiders have definetly seen better days. :D

Thank God the season is over. :D

My favorite is the clip of Tom Walsh franticly looking threw his play sheets.

The poster put the video under the "comedy" catagory. :tup:

The Raiders have definetly seen better days. :D

Thank God the season is over. :D

ugghh... it's hard to watch, but i have to. over and over again. That O-Line was possibly and probably one of the worst ever put on the field. No QB we draft or pick up will ever be successful behind tha tline, nor any RB.

There are quite a few OL on the market that the Raiders desperately need to go after.

We can't get much worse... can we?

ugghh... it's hard to watch, but i have to. over and over again. That O-Line was possibly and probably one of the worst ever put on the field. No QB we draft or pick up will ever be successful behind tha tline, nor any RB.

There are quite a few OL on the market that the Raiders desperately need to go after.

We can't get much worse... can we?

Up till this season Russell relied on his arm and never ran the ball much. One thing he had going for him in college was his size. Pretty sure that won't help as much in the NFL.

Until Davis is out of the picture, the Raiders will be bad for a long time! :D

Ah yes, I have seen this sickness before. It's called Lion sickness. You keep making moves, draft high draft picks, and have huge fan support but in the end all is lost because the guy in charge keeps medeling in team affairs.

Hey Radier fans, it could be worse. The Chargers went 14-2 and they fired their coach. Yet we went 2-14 and made no changes at all. :D

Edited by BigTen

Did I miss this scheduling quirk - did the Ravens play the Raiders 6 times?

cause they sure as hell made enough plays on them for a half dozen games. (what I find hilarious is they mined only 4 or 5 games for that full clip - didn't even need the rest to fill the space)

Week one against the Chargers was probably one of the most pathetic showings by an NFL team that I have ever seen and set the tone for the rest of the year. Like someone mentioned, that offensive line would have been better if they would have just fell to the ground in a fetal position on every play. It seemed like they were grabbing the defensive linemen and propelling them back into the QB and RB.

Yeah the Raiders are bad,very bad but with a solid defense in place this team could go 8-8 in todays NFL.First order of business would be to cut ties with Randy Moss,Jerry Porter and Brooks.The offensive side of the ball is starting from square one and these 3 need to be gone,especially Moss.He may be the biggest loser in NFL history and in no way could he be good for this team unless he gets a brain transplant.

Yeah the Raiders are bad,very bad but with a solid defense in place this team could go 8-8 in todays NFL.First order of business would be to cut ties with Randy Moss,Jerry Porter and Brooks.The offensive side of the ball is starting from square one and these 3 need to be gone,especially Moss.He may be the biggest loser in NFL history and in no way could he be good for this team unless he gets a brain transplant.

Add Sapp to that list and I give you a +1

Porter is staying.

Reports in the SacBee a week or so ago saying that he and Kiffin are on the same page, and he's ready to go.

I'll agree that Moss, Brooks and Sapp need to get out though.

Porter is staying.

Reports in the SacBee a week or so ago saying that he and Kiffin are on the same page, and he's ready to go.

I'll agree that Moss, Brooks and Sapp need to get out though.

(Rotoworld) Jerry Porter has changed his number from 84 to 81 and says "the new number represents a new start" for his career.

Impact: "I've had multiple meetings with Coach (Lane) Kiffin and I am very excited about the direction of our team and especially our offense," the formerly disgruntled Porter said. "I can't wait to get started.

Porter has always been a good player in Madden, but in real life he's always been inconsistent. Should be interesting to see how he does if he ends up being the #1 receiver (assuming Moss is dealt) under the new offense.

Edited by Return Of S&B

Well, if the Saints can turn it around in a single season at last I can hold out hope.

Ummm... :D

No you can't!

I actually don't like saying this but, it isn't even fun hating the Raiders anymore. Charger fans focus is more on the Cheifs and Broncos now.

I actually don't like saying this but, it isn't even fun hating the Raiders anymore. Charger fans focus is more on the Cheifs and Broncos now.

Right, since the Chargers have had their 3rd consecutive winning season for only the 2nd time since the leagues merged, you can't even bother worrying about the Raiders. :D

If SD and NO were able to turn it around after being medicore-to-bad for so long, the Raiders can do it after a 4 year slump.... i Hope...