[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas re-signs Gurode

HowboutthemCowboys

Free agency might not start until March 2, but the Cowboys got a head start Tuesday morning by re-signing center Andre Gurode to a six-year deal.

cowboys.com

Aint that a kick on the head?

I dont see why they would let either go. In fact I think they should go after Leonard Davis as well, and have some depth for once. Then in round 2, take a guard who can replace Rivera next yr, or a left tackle who can move flozell over to right tackle.

your plan makes sense, that's why it probly won't happen.

today's news:

IRVING, Texas - The Cowboys have not completely finalized their coaching staff for next season, but the offensive side of the ball is starting to take shape.

As expected all along, the Cowboys officially named Jason Garrett the offensive coordinator on Tuesday and named Tony Sparano assistant head coach.

In doing so, the Cowboys also gave Sparano a two-year extension that keeps him under contract through at least the 2009 season. Sparano, who spent last year as the team's running game coordinator/offensive line coach, will continue to direct the offensive line as well.

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

Is Fabini still on the roster? He had some good years as a Jet, but I did warn Dallas fans his days as a starter were behind him, something that was not very well recieved by the Boyz fans here.... but, I knew he was done. This is a solid signing by the Boyz. I think this team will be one of the most interesting teams to watch in 2007. Never was a big Parcells fan, and I think they Cowboys are better off with him gone. Now, just lose TO..... and they might do something!