[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Browns win coin toss...

HowboutthemCowboys

you mean AP? and the new stadium's awesome. Municipal was an enormous suck dungeon

If I meant AP, I would have printed AP. I meant AD so I printed AD.

And the Mistake by the Lake is Cleveland, not just the stadium.

Thanks, anyhow...

:D

Edited by Bronco Billy

Interesting. I think if the draft goes Russell, Thomas, then MN should trade up to #3 ahead of TB at #4 to get CJ. CLE goes to #7 with a good shot at still getting AD or if not BQ. Thoughts?

I'm not saying they will, i'm just saying they need that playmaker at WR. But my gut tells me they aren't willing to give up enough.

The latest is Childress is running around saying the Vikings are interested in BQ at #7, after initially saying they have interest in BPA except for QB. Smokescreen probably. Not sure how I'd feel if they took BQ one year after giving up multiple picks to get TJ. But hey I guess if they do all you can do as a Viking fan is hope BQ is the next Manning.

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

putting aside the 10 posts of idiocy, i love this only cause down here in tampa, the "woe is me" about the Bucs never stops and i love seeing this sort of thing just to pile on...

Well the Bucs did beat the Browns this season so they should pick ahead of us. As for the woe is me, I would think Philly has the same thing since they have not won a championship since 1983. :D

As for the woe is me, I would think Philly has the same thing since they have not won a championship since 1983. :D

That's my point - if you listened to sports radio or talked to fans, you'd think this team has had 10 straight losing seasons.....in the last 5 they've won a superbowl and been to the playoffs two other times. I'm not really a fan of Jon Gruden either, but the fans are unbeleivable (and now every one of them calls in and says "I never liked Gruden and didn't want him here" yet when Dungy was run out of town cause he couldn't win the big one, everyone was clapping...and then when they won it that year, Gruden was the best coach ever.

That's my point - if you listened to sports radio or talked to fans, you'd think this team has had 10 straight losing seasons.....in the last 5 they've won a superbowl and been to the playoffs two other times. I'm not really a fan of Jon Gruden either, but the fans are unbeleivable (and now every one of them calls in and says "I never liked Gruden and didn't want him here" yet when Dungy was run out of town cause he couldn't win the big one, everyone was clapping...and then when they won it that year, Gruden was the best coach ever.

I live in Tampa, and can 100% confirm this is exactly how Bucs fans are. All of them? Maybe not 100%, but Id say a good 95%.

And people wonder why I hate the bucs...

Yeah I agree with your post. Tampa is a very fickle sports town but hey, all of our teams start out sucking terribly and maybe people are afraid the Bucs will go back to playing like they did when they wore Orange and Creamsickle.

I live in Tampa, and can 100% confirm this is exactly how Bucs fans are. All of them? Maybe not 100%, but Id say a good 95%.

And people wonder why I hate the bucs...

95% is a high number mofo but atleast we fill our stadium and the league is not thinking about moving us to Toronto... :D

95% is a high number mofo but atleast we fill our stadium and the league is not thinking about moving us to Toronto... :D

You fill the stadium because of 1 or 2 good years. Tickets are so easy to come by now, and I cant count the days where people dont offer me tickets. Not only that, but they play just like the bucs of old. And what direction are they going in? Seems to me like theyre spiraling down... at least until they get Gruden out! :D

And the league isnt thinking of moving the Bills anywhere. McGahee thinks they are, but hes a wee todd.

Seems to me like theyre spiraling down... at least until they get Gruden out! :D

Gruden has one more year in my book. If they suck again this year then I will be the first to say get rid of him. He has plenty of cap room to make the team competitive and hopefully Simms plays to the level Gruden thinks he will.