[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ABC looking for a fantasy fooball family

DMD

If you are interested in pursing this, send me an email and I will refer you.

Greetings ~

My name is Julia Jenkins and I am a casting producer for ABC families hit reality show 'Wife Swap.'

We are currently casting for our third season and we are looking for FAMILIES THAT LOVE TO PLAY FANTASY SPORTS. We cast everywhere from Maine to California, and this would bring a great dynamic to the show.

If you are unfamiliar with the show, Wife Swap is a fascinating story of what happens when two married couples see themselves and their spouses in a whole new light. Time Magazine calls Wife Swap "a riveting examination of family values." The New York Post says, "It should be called 'Life Swap' because it's not just the wives who learn something here. It's the families."

The premise of Wife Swap is simple: for six days, two wives from two different families with very different values exchange husbands, children and lives (but not bedrooms) to discover what it's like to live a different woman's life.

Here at 'Wife Swap' we look for a two-parent home with at least one child between the ages of 6 and 17 living at home fulltime.

We are currently casting for our third season, so don't miss out on this amazing experience! Families that appear on the show receive $20,000 as a thank you.

I'm thinking someone Amish

They could start an Amish Buggy Racing League. The man of the fantasy sports family would be required to grow a 10" Amish beard and all remaining family members must wear traditional amish clothing. :D

Also, using a fantasy team name I've seen around here the two families could conclude the show with an, AMISH RAKE FIGHT contest :D

Edited by DocNiner52

keep in mind it's the wives that switch places, so if your wife is really in to sports and fantasy, SHE will be the one missing out, your "new" wife will be the one that is driven crazy as you continue to watch/participate in whatever sporting events you want (so no big deal for the guy really, it's the sports wife who would be without sports).

Not going to touch it. I knew this has to be a way for them to get that big, screaming, fire out the eyes, Bible thumper lady on the show again and she would end up at my house.

LOL!

That was precisely why I thought I would never do it myself.

$20k for six days?

How painful could it be, really? If you had, say, a younger kid, that $20k, if invested properly, could pay for college...in exchange for a week of inconvenience? What's the problem here, folks?

Edited by muck