[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Harrington on his way out?

HowboutthemCowboys

Joey Harrington, QB MIA

News: The South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that the Dolphins are planning on releasing quarterback Joey Harrington as part of a cost-cutting move before the start of the free-agency period, according to a team source. Harrington completed 223-of-388 passes for 2,236 yards with 12 touchdowns and 15 interceptions, adding 24 rush yards and a fumble lost.

Analysis: Harrington took over for Daunte Culpepper and led them to five of their six wins in 2006, but only had a handful of solid Fantasy performances. If he is indeed released, Harrington won't be worth owning in Fantasy play because he'll be without a team.

So who starts for Miami this season? Culpepper? Lemon? What are the chances of Quinn dropping to them?

I though Harrington was at the end of his contract anyway.

Either way I would assume they want Cpep to start but I read somewhere (sorry don't remember where) that it would be an open competition between Cpep and Lemon. I would think that a new HC would let it sort out and start the guy he wants.

I could see them take a QB if Quinn slips or take one later for development. Doesn't look like there is much in the way of FAs other than Garcia :D And they already have a lot of money tied up in Cpep