[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alstott signs a 1 year extension

tonyr0802

As a Caddy owner I was sure hoping that Alstott would go ahead and call it quits, but looks like he'll be back another year. :D

How do you all think this impact Caddy, will Alstott again vulture him? Will Caddy stink it up again so much that it won't even matter?

Link

As a Caddy owner I was sure hoping that Alstott would go ahead and call it quits, but looks like he'll be back another year. :D

How do you all think this impact Caddy, will Alstott again vulture him? Will Caddy stink it up again so much that it won't even matter?

Link

I would not worry about Alstott taking away from Caddy's numbers. If anything, Pittman is the one you sould be concerned with.

I would not worry about Alstott taking away from Caddy's numbers. If anything, Pittman is the one you sould be concerned with.

Not goal line wise. At the goal line, itll be Alstott 75% of the time. Does Alstott hurt Caddy? No. Caddy hurts Caddy... Or should I say Carnell.

Didnt he lose his nickname after last year? :D

Not goal line wise. At the goal line, itll be Alstott 75% of the time. Does Alstott hurt Caddy? No. Caddy hurts Caddy... Or should I say Carnell.

Didnt he lose his nickname after last year? :D

Que the Bucs hating..... :D

But I'm taking the high road and ignoring your negative comments.

Toronto Bills... :tup:

Edited by Jolly Rodgers

2005 tam |  16 |	34	 80	2.4	6 |	25	222   8.9	1 |2006 tam |  16 |	60	171	2.9	3 |	21	 85   4.0	0 |

Alstott was more effective as a goalline vulture in '05 than he was in '06. Nobody seemed that awful concerned about it then.

No. He'll take a couple of TDs away from Williams.

But, given that those couple will be about half of the number of TD's that Williams scores, I guess you could say that it will have an impact.

Edited by Furd

Caddy did plenty to negatively effect his production all by himself.

Right, seeming how his team had no passing game with Gradkowski, his o-line was one of the worst in the league, and he was always facing teams that put everyone and their mother in the box. I can see how HE was definitly to blame for his lack of production. :D

Right, seeming how his team had no passing game with Gradkowski, his o-line was one of the worst in the league, and he was always facing teams that put everyone and their mother in the box. I can see how HE was definitly to blame for his lack of production. :D

Everyone and their mother would have put too many on the field, no? :D

This isn't an impact at all - it's Alstott wanting to finish his career in Tampa, and the Bucs knowing that they need a fullback, and if they let Alstott go and then signed someone else for 75% or so of the money, they would have been crucified. Considering what Alstott does when he gets the ball, he should get it more often...but he won't.

Caddy will either bounce back (although if you take out his first three games of his career, is he really any good?) - to what extent is partially up to him, and partially up to Gruden/Qb (whoever it is)....