[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss

gogo2146

Just wondering if anything has gone on since I have him in a keeper league. I'm hopping he gets traded so his vaule goes up and I can trade his butt. Any info would be great.

Thanks

Edited by gogo2146

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D No news from the Raiders today period.

Apparently Al Davis takes weekends off, even if it's the first weekend of free agent signing...

Can't wait for draft day at this rate... :D

Draft day is on a weekend too, so maybe they just wont draft this year? heh

He likes to smoke grass, but can't play on it......Randy needs a dome and the fake stuff/non smokeable synthetic turf. Plus, he's quietly slipped past his prime....dude is washed up. He's a #2 at best..until he proves otherwise to me.

How do you keep Randy happy and quiet? Throw him the damn ball! The o-line and the quarterback has to be fixed first, then Moss will be able to get his 9-10 touches per game. I don't think he's past his prime: I just think he's waiting for a coaching staff to say, "Randy, you're our deep threat, and we're just going to chuck the ball to you weather you are covered or not. Just go up and get it." That is what he is best at.

Unless a trade goes down with Atlanta, I think he stays in Oakland. And I have a feeling that he will be a lot happier without Shell running the show (or sinking the ship, as it happened.)

On local radio here in the bay area they mentioned he may surface in NE. Maybe now that they unloaded Dillon, they can focus their attention on a bigger headcase like Moss.

Does the Pats allow their WR's to smoke pot. Apparently that's what's been holding him back here in Oak. :D

On local radio here in the bay area they mentioned he may surface in NE. Maybe now that they unloaded Dillon, they can focus their attention on a bigger headcase like Moss.

Does the Pats allow their WR's to smoke pot. Apparently that's what's been holding him back here in Oak. :D

I would be shocked if new england got randy.

Randy Moss is one of the small handful of players that could be a candidate for "Comeback Player of the Year"...that is if the voters would look past the fact that the reason for his lousy stats last year were due to his effort, not his health.

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

NO.

NO.

NO.

NO.

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...that's all I have to say about that....

(Rotoworld) The Raiders continue to talk to the Packers about a possible trade involving Randy Moss, according to Profootballtalk.com.

Impact: Discussions were on hold while Oakland was speaking with Jeff Garcia but now have picked back up. The Raiders are believed to have already offered 2005 first-rounder Aaron Rodgers in exchange for the Mossman.

Also reported that Travis Henry is stopping in Oakland tomorrow.. whoopy. :D

(Rotoworld) The Raiders continue to talk to the Packers about a possible trade involving Randy Moss, according to Profootballtalk.com.

Impact: Discussions were on hold while Oakland was speaking with Jeff Garcia but now have picked back up. The Raiders are believed to have already offered 2005 first-rounder Aaron Rodgers in exchange for the Mossman.

Also reported that Travis Henry is stopping in Oakland tomorrow.. whoopy. :D

The Raiders offered Rodgers eh? :D

He likes to smoke grass, but can't play on it......Randy needs a dome and the fake stuff/non smokeable synthetic turf. Plus, he's quietly slipped past his prime....dude is washed up. He's a #2 at best..until he proves otherwise to me.

I don't think he's washed up, I think he has no heart to play on a losing franchise. He's given up in Oakland. While I do think that his beast monster days of 17 touchdowns and 1400 yards are gone, I think he can be a 1100 yard 8 td guy if he was put into the right position.

Why would the Pats want Moss when they just signed Wes Welker?

According to KFFL, the Packers, Jags, and Pats were talking to Oakland about Moss.

They only signed Welker to an offer sheet - Miami has one week to match or they will get NE's 2nd round pick I believe. Early scuttlebutt is that the Dolphins will match, leaving the Pats still searching for WR help. So I would imagine, if Miami matches, you'll hear the Moss to NE talk again. As a Pats fan, I DO NOT want this cancer on the team.

yeah why would they want a hall of fame, 6-4, playmaker....when they just signed a 5-9 slot receiver/kick returner to an offer sheet?

And the sar-chasm opens wide. :D

Yes. What I was saying was that Welker is a better natural wide receiver than Moss. Thank you for pointing out that what I was saying was nearly the opposite of logical thought. Many people were taking me seriously and placing Welker above Moss on draft boards. You have done the ff community a great service today.

(now THAT's sarcasm)

And the sar-chasm opens wide. :D

Yes. What I was saying was that Welker is a better natural wide receiver than Moss. Thank you for pointing out that what I was saying was nearly the opposite of logical thought. Many people were taking me seriously and placing Welker above Moss on draft boards. You have done the ff community a great service today.

(now THAT's sarcasm)

that's hurtful, yaim, Tim Dwight........ :D

yeah why would they want a hall of fame, 6-4, playmaker....when they just signed a 5-9 slot receiver/kick returner to an offer sheet?

Maybe because Moss is a cantankerous a$$hat who won't catch passes over the middle, won't block, doesn't run his routes completely, routinely throws his QBs under the bus, and will cost over $10 million/year? :D

The Pats could certainly use a true #1 WR, but I don't think that BB sees Moss as the answer.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Maybe because Moss is a cantankerous a$$hat who won't catch passes over the middle, won't block, doesn't run his routes completely, routinely throws his QBs under the bus, and will cost over $10 million/year? :D

The Pats could certainly use a true #1 WR, but I don't think that BB sees Moss as the answer.

i really have no way of knowing if they are truely interested or its just the media types making up a story because wr is a need

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=197387&st=25

but as ive said in other moss trade posts on here....i just think that if he goes somewhere that he cant question the competence of the coach and qb...hell be ok....their offensive coordinator last year, tom walsh, hadnt had a job in the nfl in something like 8 or 9 years...and i heard raiders players were telling people that his playbook resembled that of a high school coach

we had a little problem with terry glenn, our most talented receiver, one year...we sent him packing...never looked back and won a title....moss cant kill our locker room if we get worst case moss...and if it doesnt work out..i dunno how many people are gonna try and kill the decision makers for taking a chance on greatness