[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamie Dukes' mock draft

Randall

worst mock Ive seen. Nelson isnt even in round 1.

4. Tampa Bay: Calvin Johnson, WR, Georgia Tech -- Defensive ends Simeon Rice and Greg Spires are getting older and Gaines Adams should be the guy, but Calvin Johnson is too tempting to pass up for Jon Gruden, who has and effective but aging Joey Galloway and an inconsistent Mark Clayton as his receiver. My source tells me "it will cost a lot to get the rights to this kid" if someone wanted to trade for the draft rights to Johnson.

Mark Clayton plays in Balt, Michael Clayton plays opposite J Galloway in Tampa.

Merriweather in round 1, and ahead of Reggie Nelson. :D

Jarrett to Philly, no way he is still there

Quinn to carolina, um nope

J Moss is going to be drafted early in rd 1. not the end.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Mark Clayton play for the Ravens and Michael Clayton play for the Bucs? :D

worst mock Ive seen. Nelson isnt even in round 1.

Mark Clayton plays in Balt, Michael Clayton plays opposite J Galloway in Tampa.

Merriweather in round 1, and ahead of Reggie Nelson. :D

Jarrett to Philly, no way he is still there

Quinn to carolina, um nope

J Moss is going to be drafted early in rd 1. not the end.

Agreed on all counts and you beat me to the Clayton thing.

Edited by irish

if youve read enough mocks...this is hardly one of the worst out there

and beason to the pats right now, would be great, especially after the addition of adalius....beason would be perfect to move inside in our scheme and eventually take over for tedy full time....the kid is quick and can cover

and jarvis moss, as much as i like him, could fall....the kid showed an obvious lack of upper body strength at the combine and the guy has played one year of football since he arrived at florida...hes a project..

randy mcmichael will be available...dont know how interested you packer and saints fan are...but hell be out there

Saints just resigned Billy Miller. IMO the blocking aspect of the position is a lot more important than another reciever downfield and I think they have what they want with Miller and Campbell. Defense is what we need. BPA between CB and LB is what we should be picking. Even a pass-rushing DE or a DT would be better than a TE.

While TE is a need in Green Bay, I think runningback and saftey are far more important. I would be surprised if we don't get Lynch at 16. I will be absolutley shocked if we dont have a runningback or saftey after the first round.

I'm starting to get mad as TT hasn't even talked to anyone from what I've seen. I don't mind that he doesn't want to overpay, but at least do something.

Why was McMichael released? I hope they bring him in.

Quinn???? Now that is past funny, it's senile. Fox actually starts laughing out loud-right in front of reporters who continually ask. Jake Delhomme is no where near losing his starting job-I unfourtunatley had to watch Weinke flounder when Jakes thumb was hurt. They also like Bazane as the #2......if Leak drops to the 3rd round, then they may take a flyer on him.

Would like the Vikes CB selection, I think. With a physically talented impact CB in place, safety Williams, linebacker Greenway & DE James all returning, the team would be very strong on defense, or at least much improved. With questions at right offensive line, receiver and QB, I just think shoring up the defense puts them in the best position to make the playoffs this season. Not saying they will, just saying I think it's a sensible pick. Should be able to get a good WR and O-lineman in round 2 and lower.