[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm not happy...

Fixed

No way!!! I'd bet he's more mobil than Bledsoe, at least in the sense of footwork in the pocket if not straight-line movement as well(notice I didn't call it speed as neither can be considered fast). He's also a better decision maker with the football and wouldn't make near the amount of mental mistakes. He would've never thrown that pick on the goaline in the Giant game. He certainly doesn't have the arm strength Bledsoe has but if needed he would run the offense with more consistency and confidence than Bledsoe did. And that's why I love that he was brought in. I certainly wouldn't want him to have play for any extended amount of time to and win games for us but he brings those intangibles to the locker room/sideline that could really help Romo improve/mature.

No way!!! I'd bet he's more mobil than Bledsoe, at least in the sense of footwork in the pocket if not straight-line movement as well(notice I didn't call it speed as neither can be considered fast). He's also a better decision maker with the football and wouldn't make near the amount of mental mistakes. He would've never thrown that pick on the goaline in the Giant game. He certainly doesn't have the arm strength Bledsoe has but if needed he would run the offense with more consistency and confidence than Bledsoe did. And that's why I love that he was brought in. I certainly wouldn't want him to have play for any extended amount of time to and win games for us but he brings those intangibles to the locker room/sideline that could really help Romo improve/mature.

A giant Redwood is more mobile than Drew.

I actually agree with Broncs here. I think Brad is a nice security blanket if something happened to Romo.

He'll be great if he dosn't have to play. He could help for a game or two if Romo goes down. Pretty savy vet. Kind of like Bledsoe under pressure though.

:D

Maybe my memory is fading, but didn't Brad Johnson blow so hard last year that he got benched? I seem to remember him being Bledsoesque the way he crumbled under any kind of pass rush....

Maybe my memory is fading, but didn't Brad Johnson blow so hard last year that he got benched? I seem to remember him being Bledsoesque the way he crumbled under any kind of pass rush....

Ummm, nope. :D

Who was he throwing to? You think that might have something to do with it? His replacement didn't do any better.

If these stats are accurate...

Brad Johnson 30 car. 82 yds 1td 439 pass. att. 270 comp 2750yds 9tds 4fum. 15 ints. He had about a 62% completion percentage but did have 4 fumbles and 15 ints.

Drew Bledsoe 8car. 28yds 2tds 169att. 90comp. 1164 yds 7tds 1fum 8ints So Bledsoe is less mobil and has a worse completion % but had less turnovers which could be contributed to his supporting cast as I saw many instances last year when his teammates bailed him out. Hopefully BJ isn't forced into action but I'll take him over Bledsoe.

Edited by irish

If these stats are accurate...

Brad Johnson 30 car. 82 yds 1td 439 pass. att. 270 comp 2750yds 9tds 4fum. 15 ints. He had about a 62% completion percentage but did have 4 fumbles and 15 ints.

Drew Bledsoe 8car. 28yds 2tds 169att. 90comp. 1164 yds 7tds 1fum 8ints So Bledsoe is less mobil and has a worse completion % but had less turnovers which could be contributed to his supporting cast as I saw many instances last year when his teammates bailed him out. Hopefully BJ isn't forced into action but I'll take him over Bledsoe.

62%....I guess that squashes Perch's argument that he didn't have anyone to throw to....someone had to be catching those balls. I hope he's not saying that if BJ had better WRs, he'd have completed 80%???

And didn't Bledsoe have a WR that led the league in dropped passes?

Look, let's split the difference...neither of them should be on anyone's active roster at this point in their careers, unless a team is terribly desperate.

Look, let's split the difference...neither of them should be on anyone's active roster at this point in their careers, unless a team is terribly desperate.

I was trying to avoid using any terms/phrases like that as a Dallas fan. :D