[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where does McGahee end up going?

Popeye

With all of the signings there has been no offers to McGahee. Any Baltimore homers hear anything of interest? If Buffalo does not trade him, does he start this year for them or has he well worn out his welcome?

I always thought he was a solid o-line away from being one of the best backs in the league.

From seeing what Portis and Gore can do I have no doubt McGahee is pretty good. What kind of teams are there for him to go to - CLE, NYG, GB, MIN, TEN, BAL, BUF. Those make decent sense to me.

From seeing what Portis and Gore can do I have no doubt McGahee is pretty good. What kind of teams are there for him to go to - CLE, NYG, GB, MIN, TEN, BAL, BUF. Those make decent sense to me.

What's wrong with Chester Taylor? :D

Serviceable but not the long term answer. I am hoping an offensive player will be there at 7.

Adrian Peterson

Brady Quinn

As for Mcgahee - i could see him going to Green Bay, Giants or Tennesee

Edited by Outshined

I think the Titans are suddenly in the market for a running back. and they have a history of taking Buffalo's cast offs. I havent heard anything locally about them going after McGahee though...

I was really hoping he was going to Denver. I would have loved that.

I have on my team:

Mike bell

McGahee

R. Johnson

Leon Washington

none of those by themselves screams keeper. I was praying that McGahee would become one in Denver.

Chester is a decent back. Problem for the Ravens is THAT HE SIGNED WITH THE VIKING OVER A YEAR AGO

Ravens have said they have not been able to agree to terms with Jamal Lewis, who they cut earlier. My take is that the market dried up, and the Ravens offer dropped. Corey Dillon and Chris Brown are now the two names being mentioned by the Ravens. No word on anything about McGahee.

Chester is a decent back. Problem for the Ravens is THAT HE SIGNED WITH THE VIKING OVER A YEAR AGO

Ravens have said they have not been able to agree to terms with Jamal Lewis, who they cut earlier. My take is that the market dried up, and the Ravens offer dropped. Corey Dillon and Chris Brown are now the two names being mentioned by the Ravens. No word on anything about McGahee.

Did you even read what he was quoting?

Well the words out now. The Baltimore Sun and scout.com are reporting the Ravens interest in McGahee is heating up. The Bills are bringing in Rhodes and Chris Brown, that's fueling speculation about a trade of McGahee to Baltimore.

Well the words out now. The Baltimore Sun and scout.com are reporting the Ravens interest in McGahee is heating up. The Bills are bringing in Rhodes and Chris Brown, that's fueling speculation about a trade of McGahee to Baltimore.

Please happen, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Please happen, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

I agree 100% :grabsHatTrickandjumpsupanddownwithhimgigglinglikeaschoolgirls:

March 7, 2007 8:15 PM ET

Ravens: Eyeing McGahee?

The News

The Ravens have not re-signed tailback Jamal Lewis, and may be eyeing a different player to become their starting runner. ESPN's John Clayton is reporting that the Bills and Ravens are having discussions about a possible trade that would send McGahee to Baltimore.

Our View

McGahee has only one year left on his deal and has told the management in Buffalo that he wants to be moved. We initially expected the Ravens to bring Lewis back for another season, but now it appears that option may be fading. Talks between Buffalo and Baltimore appear to be heating up, so stay tuned.