[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your schools non-conference opponents for 07

PantherDave

• 3 weeks later...

Can you say ...... CUPCAKE!

The Big Ten provides plenty of solid competition, but, outside of Notre Dame, no doubt that is a cupcake schedule.

• 4 weeks later...
Texas

09/01 Arkansas State

09/08 Texas Christian

09/15 at Central Florida

09/22 Rice

How the hell did Central Florida get Texas to come to them?

:D

CF is coming to Austin in 09 & 11.

I think what they should do is say, rather than play these crap games at home, and make you people spend $50 to watch garbage, we will schedule on decent home game, and charge $200 for it, then we will pay all our cream-puffs on the road, so we can get exposure in Florida and Houston.

The Big Ten provides plenty of solid competition, but, outside of Notre Dame, no doubt that is a cupcake schedule.

Can you say Ohio State goes to the NC games with out playing the second best team (or was it the best) in the big 10 (apperently spelled E..L..E..V..E..N in the rust belt)?

The 2-5 bowl record of the Big 10/11 (average margin of loss - 13 points) my bring that solid competition into question.

Big Ten coming off 2 very subpar bowl efforts in the past 2 years. Granted, we had the toughest bowl slate this past year, but quality losses don't count (unless you're Notre Dame). I say the Big Ten is due for one of those years where they don't really have a national contender, but will have a nice bowl season.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you say Ohio State goes to the NC games with out playing the second best team (or was it the best) in the big 10 (apperently spelled E..L..E..V..E..N in the rust belt)?

The 2-5 bowl record of the Big 10/11 (average margin of loss - 13 points) my bring that solid competition into question.

Sure put on a pretty nice :D whoopin on some short horns. You might want to do some spell checking before you start giving lessons. :tup: all in good fun. I think playing two #2's and one of those in their house 'cough" Texas is a pretty decent line up...NOW this season is a different story.

Big 12 pointing the finger at the Big Ten :D .

• 2 weeks later...

ESPN released its rankings on 10 toughest and easiest schedules this year...

Toughest:

1. Washington

2. Florida St

3. South Carolina

4. USC

5. Miami

6. Auburn

7. Texas A&M

8. Michigan St

9. UCLA

10. Notre Dame

Easiest:

1. Kansas

2. Hawaii

3. Arkansas

4. Indiana

5. UConn

6. Navy

7. Northwestern

8. Texas Tech

9. Ohio St

10. Texas

Not that its an easy schedule but I like how LSU's schedule sets up for them this year...

@ Mississippi St.

Virginia Tech

Middle Tennessee

South Carolina

@ Tulane

Florida

@ Kentucky

Auburn

@ Alabama

Louisiana Tech

@ Ole Miss

Arkansas

All the tough games seem to be at home (and at night) for them...

ESPN released its rankings on 10 toughest and easiest schedules this year...

Toughest:

1. Washington

2. Florida St

3. South Carolina

4. USC

5. Miami

6. Auburn

7. Texas A&M

8. Michigan St

9. UCLA

10. Notre Dame

Easiest:

1. Kansas

2. Hawaii

3. Arkansas

4. Indiana

5. UConn

6. Navy

7. Northwestern

8. Texas Tech

9. Ohio St

10. Texas

Not that its an easy schedule but I like how LSU's schedule sets up for them this year...

@ Mississippi St.

Virginia Tech

Middle Tennessee

South Carolina

@ Tulane

Florida

@ Kentucky

Auburn

@ Alabama

Louisiana Tech

@ Ole Miss

Arkansas

All the tough games seem to be at home (and at night) for them...

Interesting how the Pac10 has 3 of the top 10, although the Huskies and Bruins will likely get spanked. Meanwhile, the Big10+1 & B12 have too many on the other list. And how does an SEC team end up on the Easy list? Hmm....

Central Michigan Chippewas

9/1 @ Kansas

9/15 @ Purdue

9/22 North Dakota State

10/13 Army

10/20 @ Clemson

The 11/6 Western Michigan/Central Michigan game will be on ESPN2 live from Kalamazoo, Michigan. :D

Interesting how the Pac10 has 3 of the top 10, although the Huskies and Bruins will likely get spanked.

I seem to remember the Huskies giving your Trojans all they could handle in your own house last year. The game ended with my Dawgs on your 10 yard line as the officials started the clock prematurely not allowing us to get off the potentially game winning play.

The Huskies have a brutal start this year playing @ Syracuse, Ohio State, Boise St, @ UCLA and then your mighty Trojans. I hate to say this but I would be happy with a 2-3 start, considering the schedule and the fact that we are starting a QB that will be taking his first collegiate snap this year.

• 4 weeks later...
"6. AUBURN: The Tigers don't have a true marquee nonconference opponent on the schedule, but Kansas State and South Florida might be sleeping giants."

I sure hope so.

Speaking of the USF BULLS

Sat, Sep 01 ELON

Sat, Sep 08 @ Auburn 9:00 p.m. ESPN2

Sat, Sep 22 North Carolina

Sat, Oct 06 @ Florida Atlantic

Sat, Oct 13 UCF

Edited by BS Miscreant

I seem to remember the Huskies giving your Trojans all they could handle in your own house last year. The game ended with my Dawgs on your 10 yard line as the officials started the clock prematurely not allowing us to get off the potentially game winning play.

The Huskies have a brutal start this year playing @ Syracuse, Ohio State, Boise St, @ UCLA and then your mighty Trojans. I hate to say this but I would be happy with a 2-3 start, considering the schedule and the fact that we are starting a QB that will be taking his first collegiate snap this year.

you should be happy if you beat syracuse and stanford, maybe Arizona, i'll even give you a shot to win the apple cup, but there is no way the Fuskies can pull a .500 season out of this schedule.

WASHINGTON STATE

Sept. 1 Wisconsin (ABC)

Sept. 8 SAN DIEGO STATE

Sept. 15 IDAHO

you should be happy if you beat syracuse and stanford, maybe Arizona, i'll even give you a shot to win the apple cup, but there is no way the Fuskies can pull a .500 season out of this schedule.

WASHINGTON STATE

Sept. 1 Wisconsin (ABC)

Sept. 8 SAN DIEGO STATE

Sept. 15 IDAHO

Play somebody :D