[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dear Tom Brady: they have these things called 'Trojans'...

msaint

...that help prevent pregnancy if you so desire.

Now there are rumors swirling on the news up here in Boston -- a.k.a. Bored Winter Hell -- that he knocked up Giselle. Look out, Shawn Kemp! :D

...that help prevent pregnancy if you so desire.

Now there are rumors swirling on the news up here in Boston -- a.k.a. Bored Winter Hell -- that he knocked up Giselle. Look out, Shawn Kemp! :D

there's so many girls i am getting confused. which one is Giselle again?

So anyway...where did you hear this rumor and how reliable is the source?

VB and the gang on Fox 25 Morning News were talking about it. So...semi-/quasi-reliable.

i sense a catfight coming between giselle and czarina and squeegiebo.....how much could they charge to pay per view that, cause i'm in for $100 easy...

fixed

VB and the gang on Fox 25 Morning News were talking about it. So...semi-/quasi-reliable.

It's on the Globe website now too. I remember reading a year or two ago that Brady was feeling a little 'constrained' by his clean cut image. Way to take care of that, Tom.

Suppose he's Anna Nicole Smith's daughter Danielynn's daddy too? :D

i sense a catfight coming between giselle and moynihan.....how much could they charge to pay per view that, cause i'm in for $100 easy...

If bikinis and a large kiddie pool of mud, baby oil, or KY Jelly are involved, I'll be in for $100 as well.

The ulitmate source is a Brazilian celebrity gossip website. :D

I'll believe it when a reliable source confirms it.

As much as I can't stand the Brady nut-sucking from the East Coast media, I hope that this isn't true. Dude's a hell of a QB and is good for the league. I'd rather not see this garbage tarnish what he does on the field.

I'll believe it when a reliable source confirms it.

As much as I can't stand the Brady nut-sucking from the East Coast media, I hope that this isn't true. Dude's a hell of a QB and is good for the league. I'd rather not see this garbage tarnish what he does on the field.

How would that tarnish what he has done on the field? The guy was just gettin a little booty and slipped one past the goalie......twice. Still doesn't change the fact that he has 3 rings.

"tarnish"??? The guy nailed Bridget Moynihan and Giselle .... umm, my personal admiration just went from "good QB who wins, but f'him and everyone else that keeps the Eagles from winning an SB" to "greatest man alive"

How would that tarnish what he has done on the field? The guy was just gettin a little booty and slipped one past the goalie......twice. Still doesn't change the fact that he has 3 rings.

It'll tarnish the entire Pats organization because Brady is the face of their franchise. This isn't some replaceable thug douchebag like Tank Johnson or Pacman Jones. This is future HOFer Tom Brady. Brady IS the New England Patriots.

Larry Bird is pretty much a god in Indiana, but his numerous illegitimate children (and the fact that he plays little to no part in most of their lives) has even tarnished his good-guy image there.