[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dear Tom Brady: they have these things called 'Trojans'...

msaint

It'll tarnish the entire Pats organization because Brady is the face of their franchise. This isn't some replaceable thug douchebag like Tank Johnson or Pacman Jones. This is future HOFer Tom Brady. Brady IS the New England Patriots.

Larry Bird is pretty much a god in Indiana, but his numerous illegitimate children (and the fact that he plays little to no part in most of their lives) has even tarnished his good-guy image there.

How can you compare getting 2 women pregnant (not saying that its a good role model thing to do) to guys that are responsible for one man being dead and another being paralyzed.

How can you compare getting 2 women pregnant (not saying that its a good role model thing to do) to guys that are responsible for one man being dead and another being paralyzed.

Both fall into the "irresponsible behavior off of the field" category. And while Brady's transgression(s) are obviously not on the same level as Tank and Pacman's low-level criminal behavior, he's held to a much higher standard. Wouldn't you agree that Bill Clinton's (perfectly legal) obsession with female interns and cigars tarnished HIS legacy somewhat?

Edited by Bill Swerski

It'll tarnish the entire Pats organization because Brady is the face of their franchise. This isn't some replaceable thug douchebag like Tank Johnson or Pacman Jones. This is future HOFer Tom Brady. Brady IS the New England Patriots.

Larry Bird is pretty much a god in Indiana, but his numerous illegitimate children (and the fact that he plays little to no part in most of their lives) has even tarnished his good-guy image there.

That never really tarnished Bird in Boston, and he attained god status.

The stuff thugs like Tank and Pacman are dealing with is exactly that, thug activity.

If it is some athlete groupie is saying she hooked up with Brady in Miami when the Pats were in town and he forced himself on her and knocked her up, that would be different.

The Bridget thing, what can you do, he was in a 2-3 yr relationship with her, at some point in a long term relationship, you rely methods other than Trojan Man. Whatever happened happened.

Giselle, only a month or two into the relationship, they could've been a bit more careful.

Two things the chicks have in common, they are both successful, self supporting "professionals".

It's a nice tabloid story, but other than that, it really doesn't impact the Pats or Brady long term.

i thought slurpski contrasted brady with those two, and compared him with larry bird. :D

Both fall into the "irresponsible behavior off of the field" category. And while Brady's transgression(s) are obviously not on the same level as Tank and Pacman's low-level criminal behavior, he's held to a much higher standard. Wouldn't you agree that Bill Clinton's (perfectly legal) obsession with female interns and cigars tarnished HIS legacy somewhat?

Bill Clinton was in the oval office... Tom Brady wasnt banging chicks on the 40 yard line.

I think once again, you are out of your mind, but im not going to argue...

To argue with Swerski is like setting the deck chairs on the titanic... Useless.

Bill Clinton was in the oval office... Tom Brady wasnt banging chicks on the 40 yard line.

So, are you arguing that Bill Clinton wouldn't have attracted a ton of negative press if he had been caught with Ms. Lewinsky in a hotel room? Does the name Gary Hart ring a bell? Nah, you're probably too young to remember that.

My point was that some people are held to higher standards than others. Tom Brady is held to higher standards than most of his teammates because, as I said, he's the face of the franchise.

I think once again, you are out of your mind, but im not going to argue...

To argue with Swerski is like setting the deck chairs on the titanic... Useless.

Funny how many people thought that your remarks about Randy Moss being washed up were completely retarded, isn't it? Douchebag.

So, are you arguing that Bill Clinton wouldn't have attracted a ton of negative press if he had been caught with Ms. Lewinsky in a hotel room? Does the name Gary Hart ring a bell? Nah, you're probably too young to remember that.

My point was that some people are held to higher standards than others. Tom Brady is held to higher standards than most of his teammates because, as I said, he's the face of the franchise.

Funny how many people thought that your remarks about Randy Moss being washed up were completely retarded, isn't it? Douchebag.

Bill Clinton was also married, you prick.

Its a little bit different. And as far as the retarded comment goes... Its you and Sgt. Ryan... :D

Bill Clinton was also married, you prick.

Its a little bit different.

So, if Bill Clinton weren't married and fathered TWO children out of wedlock, his Presidency wouldn't have been tarnished?

You're a complete (the really bad word)ing idiot.

And as far as the retarded comment goes... Its you and Sgt. Ryan... :D

Um, no, there were at least two more, dipSega!.

Attempted a run for the democratic nomination in the 80's...

Nice try, clown.

Ooh, did you need to look that up in the Wikipedia first? :D

And Hart failed miserably because he was caught having an affair. People who run for President are held to a higher standard than most others. Just like future HOF NFL QBs who are the faces of their respective franchises.

So, if Bill Clinton weren't married and fathered TWO children out of wedlock, his Presidency wouldn't have been tarnished?

You're a complete (the really bad word)ing idiot.

Um, no, there were at least two more, dipSega!.

Ooh, did you need to look that up in the Wikipedia first? :D

And Hart failed miserably because he was caught having an affair. People who run for President are held to a higher standard than most others. Just like future HOF NFL QBs who are the faces of their respective franchises.

The president of the United States of America and the starting quarterback of the Patriots are pretty different.

Bill Clinton was married and in office when he commited adultery. Tom Brady was banging his girlfriend at the time. Yes, its a little bit different there buddy...

As far as the Wikipedia thing goes... Thats clever buddy. Realize that you are not the only person that may know something that has happened in the past...

Bill, you really do lead a very sad life... I hope when im in my 50's im not stuck on a computer cussing at people because they don't beleive the same thing as me.

Edited by piratesownninjas

The president of the United States of America and the starting quarterback of the Patriots are pretty different.

Bill Clinton was married and in office when he commited adultery. Tom Brady was banging his girlfriend at the time. Yes, its a little bit different there buddy...

I'd say that fathering two children out of wedlock is about as morally-reprehensible as cheating on one's spouse. And if you honestly believe that the President of the United States is the only leader/role model in the world who is held to higher standards than the average Joe, you have a lot to learn.

Bill, you really do lead a very sad life...

Ironically, that comment is coming from the thin-skinned little nimrod who began with the personal attacks in this thread. Seriously, if you're going to act like a little enchilada after I respond negatively to your baiting, perhaps it's better for you to just shut the (the really bad word) up in the first place.

Ironically, that comment is coming from the thin-skinned little nimrod who began with the personal attacks in this thread. Seriously, if you're going to act like a little enchilada after I respond negatively to your baiting, perhaps it's better for you to just shut the (the really bad word) up in the first place.

Nice.

Cursing is allowed in the huddle :D

Whew , this one has gotten ugly ... And all because brady does not know where the nearest pharmacy is. :D

The cursing doesn't bother me but I do agree that this one has gotten ugly. By the way, Let's Go Rangers!!!

Edited by The Wolf

I hear the board moderators would greatly appreciate there being no personal attacks or direct attempts to circumvent the "bad word" filter.

Yep. That's what I hear.

Is cursing allowed at the Huddle? Define allowed. :D

Edited by MikesVikes