[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roto's new Mock

PantherDave

27. New Orleans – Texas CB Aaron Ross

One thing I don't like about Ross is that he's turning 25 soon and may only have seven strong years in the league as opposed to ten. But that doesn't make him much less of a prospect. Fred Thomas took a pay cut to stay in New Orleans and will face competition. Ross can provide that and assist Reggie Bush on returns.

Makes sense for New Orleans at least.

As Swerski and I talked about the other day, if Oakland deals Moss-regardless of more pressing needs, they will take CJ2 with the #1 pick. The Quinn-Panther talk is still amusing as it wont happen.

Edited by PantherDave

Also, the so called "raw" McGlover impressed the staff so much they let Al Wallace go and will restructure(which they did) Ruckers deal to be the reserve DE. With Nelson's combine results and shrinking two inches from his Fla program listing he most likely has dropped off the Panthers board at # 14, so it's Willis or Landry at 14.

Might be the only recent mock draft with GB not taking Lynch on it.

There have been a few but not many. Maybe 10%. I don't see them going Rice though. Now it looks like Buffalo may take Lynch.

Wow. God awful

The Bears won't trade up, notice how at pick 2 he says the Lions might trade with Chicago but then at Chicago's pick says they might move up to 14. The '14' is what the 'Draft Value Chart' says their first two picks are worth.

This guy is WAY talking out of his ass, though I think CJ2 is the pick for Oakland.

There have been a few but not many. Maybe 10%. I don't see them going Rice though. Now it looks like Buffalo may take Lynch.

Im actually in the minority when I say I dont want Lynch at 16. I want to trade down, aquire an extra pick and draft Michael Bush to pair with VoMo

Absolutely, positivly the worst Mock ever written. How the hell does Willis go in the top 5. He's a LB. That doesn't happen.

Unless you're AJ Hawk. :D

We usually do some mocks in which the homers make the picks-we need to get one up and going-say 4 or 5 rounds.

Yeah, or even a "Consensus Mock Sheet" in the same way we put together our Consensus Cheat Sheet.