[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What happens to Chris Brown now?

Duchess Jack

Buffalo would sure make sense. They've signed two new o-lineman so maybe he'd have a chance.

I still think Brown can be an above average player, and he really got no chance in Tennessee last year. I always wondered if there was something behind the scenes that was never released. I'd love to see him in Seattle backing up Shaun Alexander since Mo Morris proved to be nothing special.

Dillon, CBuck, and Duckett are still out there...

I don't understand this whole Dillon thing. He wanted to retire, right? Why in the world would he leave the pats, only to sign with another team. They're a Superbowl favorate in any given year.

I don't understand this whole Dillon thing. He wanted to retire, right? Why in the world would he leave the pats, only to sign with another team. They're a Superbowl favorate in any given year.

I don't think it's all that hard to figure out. My take is that Dillon figures he can still be the man. The writing was on the wall that he wasn't going to be with the Pats. And if he's the man, he's a) well... the man and :D in his mind anyway, going to get paid to be the man.

This will no doubt be his last big contract and he's already got a SB ring. Time to get paid one last time and be a starter to boot. That's what I think his thought process is anyway.

I don't think it's all that hard to figure out. My take is that Dillon figures he can still be the man. The writing was on the wall that he wasn't going to be with the Pats. And if he's the man, he's a) well... the man and :D in his mind anyway, going to get paid to be the man.

This will no doubt be his last big contract and he's already got a SB ring. Time to get paid one last time and be a starter to boot. That's what I think his thought process is anyway.

Agreed and he said all the right things at the end as well. Saying that he was ok splitting with Maroney, that it kept him fresh for the end of the season. That plus getting all the TD calls helped as well.

So if Brown leaves Tenn who are they left with? L.White? Doesn't make sense unless they figure he can carry the load or they plan on drafting someone..... :D

BUF is almost looking like a lock right now. GB would be a dark horse, but it looks like they are aiming at a 1st round RB in the draft.

The RB merry-go-round is coming to a stop, and it looks like the guys that are going to end up on the outside looking in might be Dillon (who canceled his visit to BUF today, which ought to put up a huge message), Buckhalter, & Dayne. One of those 3 ought to end up in TEN to provide backup for White, since TEN ought to be optimistic about their playoff chances after their 2nd half run last year. One of the 3 could end up in GB as a flyer (maybe Dayne w/ his WIS history).

Edited by Bronco Billy

Dillon (who canceled his visit to BUF today, which ought to put up a huge message)

he said that he wanted to play for a team that was close to winning a championship, and that the Bills were not that team. If that's the case, why didn't he just stay in NE?

he said that he wanted to play for a team that was close to winning a championship, and that the Bills were not that team. If that's the case, why didn't he just stay in NE?

Corey Dillon is as prideful of a player as you will find. He needs to be the man, absolutely needs it. He likes the responsibility of having to come through for his team to be successful. He thrives on it. I don't even think he really cares about money at this point. He wants to go some place he can be a hero. He probably figures Buffalo isn't close enough to where he can be the hero that takes them places.

Corey Dillon is as prideful of a player as you will find. He needs to be the man, absolutely needs it. He likes the responsibility of having to come through for his team to be successful. He thrives on it. I don't even think he really cares about money at this point. He wants to go some place he can be a hero. He probably figures Buffalo isn't close enough to where he can be the hero that takes them places.

i understand that, but he can still be a hero with NE, even if they do have Maroney.

i understand that, but he can still be a hero with NE, even if they do have Maroney.

He was already a hero in NE. It is Maroney's turn to be the hero now. Dillon wants more glory than NE can offer him, strange as that may sound.

:D at this post stating "prideful" Dillon thinks he is "the man", needs to be "the man", needs to lead his team to glory, etc but wont go to a team that isnt already loaded up for a Championship run. :D

I see Buffalo trading 1st round picks with Pittsburgh to get another pick. They would take Marshall Lynch with the pick right before Green Bay picks. This would allow Pittsburgh to get the player they covet, Adam Carriker, out of Nebraska.

I agree with this. I would love to see the bills trade down and get more picks.

As a Buffalo fan, I'm not crazy about Chris Brown (or Dillon). I'd rather see JJ, or just stick with the Lynch pick.

I agree here. Brown is worthless IMO and Dillon isn't much better. They'd be much better off with a young potential stud like Lynch. You know exactly what your going to get with Brown and Dillon, and injury by the end of the 1st half, and a grandma slow old fart.