[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Still the best RB in the league

peepinmofo

Im glad this bonehead is gone. Sorry Baltimore fans, but you got a jackass on your hands...

"That's how I think," McGahee said as the Ravens introduced him in during a press conference at their training complex. "I'm not going to sit here and say I'm second to last in the NFL. If I think I'm the best, and that's my mentality, that's how I'm going to approach things. That's just my opinion."

Full story - http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/foot...e.ap/index.html

If he didn't have his great college career, this signing would barely be making special news. McGahee is a good RB, not great.

Its funny how before, when asked about it, he claimed it was taken out of context, but now that he is on a different team, hes spoutin off again. He is such a tool as a person, and an over rated bum as a player.

Its good to think that you're the best. And... who knows... they guy could be up there. Buffalo has been a mess over the last few years. And their division is full of stout defenses.

That's right, there's a fine line between confidence and arrogance and Miami U students often exhibit the latter. That said I'm willing to give him a pass for now.

This guy could very well be a total jackass, but I think it's to early to tell. He's been acting like one in Buffalo, but maybe a change in scene will work out well. I think back to Corey Dillion on Cincy. Towards the end of his run there, I think he had some issues going on. Once he moved to NE, he fit in well and was a positive team player.

Who knows how things will work out, but the Ravens saw a need and went out and addressed. I don't think that there was a better FA RB w/ three years or less available in the league - aside from McGahee. They got him, for better or for worse.

"That's how I think," McGahee said as the Ravens introduced him in during a press conference at their training complex. "I'm not going to sit here and say I'm second to last in the NFL. If I think I'm the best, and that's my mentality, that's how I'm going to approach things. That's just my opinion."

Full story -

:D come on. you wanna rip a guy for saying that?

:D

What's the bet?

Well you said if he stays healthy, he'll be top 5. Does that mean a full 16 games? My part of the bet is NO MATTER WHAT, he wont make top 5.

That and is it sigline, or monetary? PM me if youre really up for it. :D

Edited by peepinmofo

Every running back thinks they are the best, these guy are pros, they have to think like that. His comment sounds pretty innocent to me. This guy played hard and through injuries and was a good player even though opposing defenses could put 12 men in the box to stop him, he'll do well in Baltimore. C'mon peep, sounds like sour grapes to me.

If healthy he'll end 2007 as a top 5 RB.

Ill take that bet in a heartbeat.

What's the bet?

Well you said if he stays healthy, he'll be top 5. Does that mean a full 16 games? My part of the bet is NO MATTER WHAT, he wont make top 5.

That and is it sigline, or monetary? PM me if youre really up for it. :D

Nice the first bet of 2007. Okay here is the deal peepinmofo you have the bet stacked in your favor so i offer you two this:

Are you talking about top 5 in rushing, scoring or both? Clear that up and then look below.

If McGahee stays healthy and plays (not starts) in all 16 games and doesn't make top 5 then peepinmofo wins

If McGahee and plays in all 16 games and does make top 5 then Clubfoothead wins.

Deal?

Every running back thinks they are the best, these guy are pros, they have to think like that. His comment sounds pretty innocent to me. This guy played hard and through injuries and was a good player even though opposing defenses could put 12 men in the box to stop him, he'll do well in Baltimore. C'mon peep, sounds like sour grapes to me.

What injury did he play through? He was out last year with broken ribs I think... Knee? He sat out a year and a half.... Travis Henry played through injury. McGahee just talks a lot. No sour grapes here. Hes been on my poop list a while now.

Nice the first bet of 2007. Okay here is the deal peepinmofo you have the bet stacked in your favor so i offer you two this:

Are you talking about top 5 in rushing, scoring or both? Clear that up and then look below.

If McGahee stays healthy and plays (not starts) in all 16 games and doesn't make top 5 then peepinmofo wins

If McGahee and plays in all 16 games and does make top 5 then Clubfoothead wins.

Deal?

I dont care how he wants to do it. Scoring or rushing... Im up for either really... But yeah, that sounds good to me.

Edited by peepinmofo

I dont care how he wants to do it. Scoring or rushing... Im up for either really... But yeah, that sounds good to me.

On. I'd prefer betting avatar vs. signature but I'm in.

Loser wears winner's av from end of regular season until Super Bowl is done?

Avatar it is. Time sounds good too. Conditions (rushing, scoring, both, total yards)???

I'm not sure. We could use thehuddle scoring system which is a pretty good combination of rushing, scoring AND total yards. I wouldn't want just scoring because of all the options in Baltimore but otherwise I don't care.

I've never owned Willis on any fantasy teams but I've always liked his talent. This is probably a mistake on my part but I've just got a feeling. Those have worked out well for me in the past. :D