[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rookies your team may be interested in drafting

rajncajn

I know a lot of teams interview players well in advance of the draft. If they have access to that info as well as scouting activities and needs for each team then I think it would be difficult, but very possible to make an accurate prediction based on where players are projected to go in the draft. It's not really much unlike doing a mock draft, they just take it a few steps further.

It shows the Cowboys interested in Calvin Johnson, somehow I just don't see him falling to Dallas at 1.22, and I seriously doubt that they would be willing to trade up far enough to get him, as they would more than likely have to give this years 1st and next years 1st to make that happen. The only way I see them coming close to getting him is to trade TO to the team that drafts him, and then send them a 2nd or 3rd round pick. I wouldn't mind seeing that , but it seems a little far fetched. The point of all of this is, while this site may point out the needs of the teams, I question how accurate it is based on the probability of the players of interest falling to the teams.

that has the broncos not being interested in ANY D-tackles or safeties, two of their biggest areas where they need depth.

It also doesn't show the Saints interested in any WRs which I think they could address with their 1st pick.

REALLY??

I assumed they were set for this year with Colston, Henderson and Copper..did I miss something?

Copper was an ok fill-in for Horn last year, but I really don't think he is a long-term solution. We really don't have what most would consider a #2 WR on the team and still none of them are truly proven, which is one reason the Saints are bringing in WRs in FA.

Copper was an ok fill-in for Horn last year, but I really don't think he is a long-term solution. We really don't have what most would consider a #2 WR on the team and still none of them are truly proven, which is one reason the Saints are bringing in WRs in FA.

I won't disagree with your post, it makes sense. However, it would still surprise me if they drafted WR in the 1st. Bringing in McCardell or someone like him seems like a better idea IMO.

Cleveland Browns

Quarterbacks:

Cullen Finnerty, Grand Valley State, Kevin Kolb, Houston, Brady Quinn, Notre Dame, Jeff Rowe, Nevada, JaMarcus Russell, Louisiana State, Jeff Smith, Georgetown College, Troy Smith, Ohio State, Drew Stanton, Michigan State

Running Backs:

Lorenzo Booker, Florida State, Chris Henry, Arizona, Tony Hunt, Penn State, Kenny Irons, Auburn, Marshawn Lynch, California, Adrian Peterson, Oklahoma

Fullbacks:

Brian Leonard, Rutgers

Wide Receivers:

Aundrae Allison, East Carolina, David Clowney, Virigina Tech, Rhema McKnight, Notre Dame, Chansi Stuckey, Clemson, Courtney Taylor, Auburn, Mike Walker, Central Florida

Tight Ends:

None

Offensive Tackles:

Levi Brown, Penn State, Ryan Harris, Notre Dame, Joe Staley, Central Michigan, Joe Thomas, Wisconsin, Tony Ugoh, Arkansas

Offensive Guards:

Andy Alleman, Akron, Justin Blalock, Texas, Tim Duckworth, Auburn, Ben Grubbs, Auburn, Manuel Ramirez, Texas Tech, Arron Sears, Tennessee, Mansfield Wrotto, Georgia Tech, Marshal Yanda, Iowa

Centers:

Doug Datish, Ohio State, Dustin Fry, Clemson, Ryan Kalil, Southern California, Enoka Lucas, Oregon, Dan Mozes, West Virginia

Defensive Ends:

Adam Carriker, Nebraska, Ryan McBean, Oklahoma State, Ray McDonald, Florida, Brandon Mebane, California, Amobi Okoye, Louisville, Quinn Pitcock, Ohio State, Chase Pittman, Louisiana State

Defensive Tackles:

Antonio Johnson, Mississippi State, Matt Toeaina, Oregon, DeMarcus Tyler, North Carolina State

Outside Linbackers:

Victor Abiamiri, Notre Dame, Gaines Adams, Clemson, C.J. Ah You, Oklahoma, Dan Bazuin, Central Michigan, Stewart Bradley, Nebraska, Buster Davis, Florida State, Jay Moore, Nebraska, Jarvis Moss, Florida, Lamar Woodley, Michigan

Inside Linbackers:

None

Cornerbacks:

Leon Hall, Michigan, Daymeion Hughes, California, David Irons, Auburn, Marcus McCauley, Fresno State, Kevin Payne, Louisiana-Monroe, Aaron Ross, Texas, Jonathan Wade, Tennessee, Josh Wilson, Maryland

Safeties:

Michael Griffin, Texas, Brandon Meriweather, Miami, Aaron Rouse, Virginia Tech, Eric Weddle, Utah

Kickers/Punters:

Daniel Sepulveda, Baylor

:D Geez............me thinks it would have been easier to list the players the Browns were not interested in. :D

REALLY??

I assumed they were set for this year with Colston, Henderson and Copper..did I miss something?

The Dolphins are "looking at" restricted free agent wide receiver Terrance Copper of the Saints, according to the Palm Beach Post.

Tennessee has also been rumored to have interest in Copper, who went undrafted out of ECU and was given the minimum tender in early March.

Source: Palm Beach Post

I did'nt realize Copper was a RFA...

Indianapolis Colts

Quarterbacks:

Cullen Finnerty, Grand Valley State :D

Nice site. They don't have the Bengals interested in any ILB's though. I am curious as to how they feel about Thurman and Ahmab Brooks.

It also doesn't show the Saints interested in any WRs which I think they could address with their 1st pick.

I won't disagree with your post, it makes sense. However, it would still surprise me if they drafted WR in the 1st. Bringing in McCardell or someone like him seems like a better idea IMO.

I don't see them going WR with the 1st pick although I would love to see them somehow end up with Johnson. Will this finally be the year they go LB or CB in the 1st?