[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ladell Betts...

SpinalTapp

You need a good backup like Betts to reply upon if you've got Portis as your starter... they would have to get a heck of a deal to take that risk.

Kind of like the Chargers and M. Turner :D I have Turner in a dynasty league and was hoping he would go somewhere in FA this year :D

Kind of like the Chargers and M. Turner :D I have Turner in a dynasty league and was hoping he would go somewhere in FA this year :D

I think Savage means that because Portis is so injury prone, a solid back up is a necessity. LT is not an injury prone back.

Turner was on my team as well until this week; traded him for some auction dollars because a back up RB does me no good. Had he gone somewhere else, however, I may have kept him.

I think Savage means that because Portis is so injury prone, a solid back up is a necessity. LT is not an injury prone back.

Turner was on my team as well until this week; traded him for some auction dollars because a back up RB does me no good. Had he gone somewhere else, however, I may have kept him.

I understand what he meant about Portis being injury prone. Just comparing the fact the Betts and Turner are both insurance policies. Betts get used a lot more though because of the often injured Portis. I agree completely with you and am close to cutting ties with Turner myself in my dynasty league. But with 32 owners he is still nice to have around just in case.