[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peyton hosting SNL this week!

kpholmes

Thanks for the links. The United Way skit was hysterical.

Did Peyton get up on stage with Carrie Underwood? I know that he's a big country music fan and thought that maybe he would've done a duet with her at the end of the show or something.

That, all of that, was not funny.

What am I missing? :D

You didn't find the United Way sketch funny ? Some of the other clips were mildly funny, but, I thought the United Way skit was very funny. To each their own..............

You didn't find the United Way sketch funny ? Some of the other clips were mildly funny, but, I thought the United Way skit was very funny. To each their own..............

I suppose it was your standard mediocre SNL skit. A couple of guffaws, but mostly predictable and goes on for too long. The monologue was delivered well enough. :D

The '300' thing was unwatchable. I think the silence of the crowd throughout the whole thing was a good indicator I'm not the only one who thought so.

The '300' thing was unwatchable. I think the silence of the crowd throughout the whole thing was a good indicator I'm not the only one who thought so.

Completely agree. SNL blows and not even my favorite (active) NFL player hosting the show could get me to stay up late to watch it.

I just watched it on the DVR.

I thought it was sufficiently funny. Much better than some SNL seasons I can remember. No real stinking turds.

I thought the porch sketch was funny too (in addition to the sketches already mentioned and linked to)

No Andy Sandberg movie is a letdown though.

I suppose it was your standard mediocre SNL skit. A couple of guffaws, but mostly predictable and goes on for too long. The monologue was delivered well enough. :D

I agree about the '300' sketch. That was terrible.

Bummer they didn't have Cooper Manning on the show too. He's the funniest of the Manning brothers.

He made a real brief appearance right at the end of the show. He and Eli brought out a SNL-themed birthday cake for Peyton. None of the family had a role other then Archie/Olivia/Eli standing up during the monologue.

He made a real brief appearance right at the end of the show. He and Eli brought out a SNL-themed birthday cake for Peyton. None of the family had a role other then Archie/Olivia/Eli standing up during the monologue.

Coop was actually sitting right behind the rest of the family during the opening monologue with his tremendous hottie of a wife.

When they were making fun of his mom for not playing in the NFL, I wondered if he was taking the joke well since his medical condition kept him out of the pros. He looked to be laughing.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to meet Cooper and his brothers this summer. Cooper runs the Peyton Manning Passing and Catching Clinic at Nichols Univerisity a camp my son will be attending. From what I have heard from friends who's kids have attended is that Cooper is the most like of all the Mannings.