[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas signs WR, negotiating with Hamlin

2005 - Dallas sweeps the Eagles.

2006 - The Eagles sweep Dallas

2007 - Looks like Dallas' turn again.

I should have guessed a D-Bag like you would have found an irrational law of averages to decipher your reasoning. What happened in the rest of the 2000's? That's right. Sleep tight.

You just watched your best QB sign with another team

You're clearly a special ed. student. You think a 38 year old Garcia is better than McNabb. :D McNabb injured is still the best QB in the division. Hey, let "Butterfingers" know I thought Carrie Underwood looked like a truck stop whore tonight on SNL.

You're clearly a special ed. student. You think a 38 year old Garcia is better than McNabb. :D McNabb injured is still the best QB in the division. Hey, let "Butterfingers" know I thought Carrie Underwood looked like a truck stop whore tonight on SNL.

He's a better leader, no doubt about it. Few have his (Fats) tools, but they said the same about Randall. McNabb would have done no better last year.

What happened in the rest of the 2000's?

:D You had one of the best teams in the NFC but your perinially choking coach and QB have no hardware to show for it ?

Edited by whomper

I should have guessed a D-Bag like you would have found an irrational law of averages to decipher your reasoning. What happened in the rest of the 2000's? That's right. Sleep tight.

:D

Cue up: :D We have 5 Superbowl Championship trophies....

I just put it in my sig to avoid having to say it anymore..The Eagles fans dont need to hear it...They live it..

Richardson is a project - Cowboys are pretty deep at WR right now.

Hamlin certainly doesn't fill the Cowboys need for a cover S, but he was the best available. Price was nice. A few things to note - expect a Phillips defense to bring more pressure, giving the QBs less time to throw downfield and keeps the WRs in front of the S. Also, Hamlin has experience to keep the rest of the defense lined up right, something that has been lacking since the days of Woodson. Cowboys may also spend their first rounder on a Saftey - making the 1 yr agreement with Hamlin make more sense.

Hamlin certainly isn't the answer, but considering what the Cowboys' options are atm he's more a help than a hindrance.

You're clearly a special ed. student. You think a 38 year old Garcia is better than McNabb. :tup: McNabb injured is still the best QB in the division. Hey, let "Butterfingers" know I thought Carrie Underwood looked like a truck stop whore tonight on SNL.

You had to bring a Special ed. reference into this thread? :D:doh:

So what's the under/over on games McNabb plays this year, since he hasn't finished any of the last three healthy? :D

Hamilin is solid and there to teach Watkins how it's done. Watkins is our Saftey of the future and Hamlin is like, well, bringing in a stake horse to show him how it's done.

Watkins is faster and taller and covers more ground the Hamlin but he need work on recognizion, tenacity at the reception point, and becoming a field general all of which can be achieved with his abilities.

I like the kid and at 6' 5" could do a lot of hawking back there.

One things for sure, with Hamlin and RW back there, wideouts had best keep there heads on a swivel cause jacked up could have a Cowboys opponent on it every week........ :D

You had to bring a Special ed. reference into this thread? :D:tup:

So what's the under/over on games McNabb plays this year, since he hasn't finished any of the last three healthy? :D

Mcnabb is getting long in the tooth for sure. He's still a player but I don't see him running away from people all the time like he use to. Moreover, after a long scramble he always makes a poor play as a result of fatigue. TO told me that :doh: