[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gore gets an extension...

irish

Money well spent by the Niners. He proved to be a helluva player, and seems to be a good kid as well. I liked the way he handled himself early last year with the fumbling problems. He didn't complain and he didn't make excuses, he just went out and proved his worth on the field. Good for him! :D

Money well spent by the Niners. He proved to be a helluva player, and seems to be a good kid as well. I liked the way he handled himself early last year with the fumbling problems. He didn't complain and he didn't make excuses, he just went out and proved his worth on the field. Good for him! :D

Agreed. Glad he got his new deal. Unlike a certain other U back who is more talk than performance. Yo, Willis...you listening?

I'm really liking the direction that the 9ers are taking.

I see A. Smith improving from last year.

I see V. Davis improving from last year.

I see F. Gore gashing Defenses for 5 more years.

I see Larry Allen retiring after this year..isnt he like 100 years old....

I see the Defense getting a little bit better this year.

I see 8 or 9 wins this year.

I see a playoff bubble team in 2008....I never thought I would "see" the day.....

Edited by Pancake

I see a playoff bubble team in 2008....I never thought I would "see" the day.....

Come on you had to figure eventually they would return to the Big Show. I mean hell every team at one point or another, whether it happened already or will happen after we're long gone had/will have their shot. Look at the Red Sox!!

Come on you had to figure eventually they would return to the Big Show. I mean hell every team at one point or another, whether it happened already or will happen after we're long gone had/will have their shot. Look at the Red Sox!!

I guess cows really do fly. What a freaking joke...God I hate that team and that city, the stadium and their fans.

Clements and Lewis will help out the secondary big time. Banta Cain will bring leadership as well... I think this team has a real chance at winning 10 games.