[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Washington Cab Vs Cali Cab

sundaynfl

The other night a group of us were having dinner and I ordered a few bottles of Dunham VII which we enjoyed with our appetizers, I was floored by the integration of tannins and the harmonious plum, tabac, Indian spice and blackberry... I haven't had a Dunham in years and was blown away.... especially when we had a few bottles of the Lewis Reserve 2003. I love Lewis Cellars but the Dunham blew it away IMHO. We now have a case of the Dunham VII and VIII in the cellar; I would highly recommend! SLD you ever have this?

Sorry for the rant but have been drinking....98 Turley Juvenile, 98 Raymond Reserve Cab. and 97 Fife Resrve Cab...

The other night a group of us were having dinner and I ordered a few bottles of Dunham VII which we enjoyed with our appetizers, I was floored by the integration of tannins and the harmonious plum, tabac, Indian spice and blackberry... I haven't had a Dunham in years and was blown away.... especially when we had a few bottles of the Lewis Reserve 2003. I love Lewis Cellars but the Dunham blew it away IMHO. We now have a case of the Dunham VII and VIII in the cellar; I would highly recommend! SLD you ever have this?

Sorry for the rant but have been drinking....98 Turley Juvenile, 98 Raymond Reserve Cab. and 97 Fife Resrve Cab...

I drink quite a bit of Dunham wines, including the Cab. I think their Syrah is their best wine though. Sounds like a very rough night: Dunham or Lewis...can't really go wrong.

Speaking of Washington Cab, I'm heading to Quilceda Creek tomorrow to pick up this year's allocations :D

I drink quite a bit of Dunham wines, including the Cab. I think their Syrah is their best wine though. Sounds like a very rough night: Dunham or Lewis...can't really go wrong.

Speaking of Washington Cab, I'm heading to Quilceda Creek tomorrow to pick up this year's allocations :D

Good stuff! :D