[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2007 Mystery Huddler #3

QUOTE(jaxfactor @ 1/31/07 10:15pm)

I've been wanting a second tattoo for the longest time. I already know what I want but haven't gotten around to it. I too am going the rock path. Take a look at my avi. That's the cover of the Rush album Fly By Night. I don't know if I want it on my left shoulder(other one is on the right), my chest, or my back.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jaxfactor is a big rush fan :D

nailed. chit, that was an easy one, didn't even need big john.

Nice, might have got it quicker than you guys got me last year.

So Jax is a gay, biker, Mountaineer, who has a cat fettish.....who knew :D

Edited by nhoops

And y'all didn't even get to see the 3rd pic! Very nice. Chiefjay in post #8 had me pegged. And no SB, those aren't belly rolls, I'm actually pregnant with yet another one of cliaz's ass babies. The first one didn't survive so we just flushed it. And yes, I'm so ghey that I fantasize about meeting Irish in a dark alley.

How the f'k did you guess me so quick chief? I posed the cat to look like it was scratching the chit out of my face. What's the record for quickest guess besides loaf? It was fun all but I'm a little bummed that it didn't even come to some of the funnier clues. Nice job though chiefjay :D

And y'all didn't even get to see the 3rd pic! Very nice. Chiefjay in post #8 had me pegged. And no SB, those aren't belly rolls, I'm actually pregnant with yet another one of cliaz's ass babies. The first one didn't survive so we just flushed it. And yes, I'm so ghey that I fantasize about meeting Irish in a dark alley.

How the f'k did you guess me so quick chief? I posed the cat to look like it was scratching the chit out of my face. What's the record for quickest guess besides loaf? It was fun all but I'm a little bummed that it didn't even come to some of the funnier clues. Nice job though chiefjay :tup:

Just a guess really from the cat. Not too many ghey huddlers around here with cats. The first thread I came to with pets or something like that mentioned your cat then everything came together after my guess, the HD Xmas tree, the tatt, and then the bike.

I wish I would've been wrong but there was a few after me that were hot on your trail :D as well.

:D Good job though.

And y'all didn't even get to see the 3rd pic!

a little bummed that it didn't even come to some of the funnier clues. Nice job though chiefjay :D

I think we still need to see that third pick and the rest of the clues! :D