[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2007 Mystery Huddler #3

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently you've taken a few too many hits from the bong and your judgement is clouded.

Is there any topic in the world that you don't have the extreme obsession of dumbing down to a condescending boring ass personal innernet pissing match? Anything? :D

Congrats on being a MH Jax.

Apparently you've taken a few too many hits from the bong and your judgement is clouded.

Way to hijack someone elses MH thread to defend homo cat owners and put down special education teachers. Dont bother responding because I'm not going to reopen this thread.

BTW- I used to own a cat and a ferrett, well my GF at the time did and I lived with them. They were awesome pets.

Way to hijack someone elses MH thread to defend homo cat owners

Way to put down cat-owners. What was that you were saying about being classless?

BTW, I didn't "hijack" anything. I believe it was you who began this pissing match.

BTW- I used to own a cat and a ferret

So, following your logic, you're a homo who likes to play with ferrets. :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

i thought the "glass ceiling working with retards" line was kinda funny :D

I thought that the "cat owners are homos" line was funny as well. Apparently some people have forgotten that those who bust balls have put themselves in the position to have their own balls busted.

Hey, I thought I was the MH who was getting roasted here. Let me correct myself. I thought I was the ghey leabian old woman cat owning MH who was getting roasted here. :D

But if someone else wants to take over my ghey tendencies, you're more than welcome. Just become MH #4.

It was a blast y'all! And I know we're not supposed to argue with people's posts, but I just couldn't resist funning with Menudo once. And He's a Stiller fan so he can't be a bad dude. And for the record, methinks everyone who responded in this post is a homo. I'm just the lesbian old woman. :D

Hmmm, is MH becoming pussified? Spain, I need a ruling.

Sounds like it. I think the American Male is just becoming more pussified and Oprahized. I cant even run down the Catholics or beaners anymore. And when did men start owning cats? Jesus H Christ. That is just sick.

And when did men start owning cats?

If I remember my history correctly, it was the Ancient Egyptians. Quite some time ago. Unfortunately it rendered them all gay, and the empire crumbled as a result.

Edited by rattsass

If I remember my history correctly, it was the Ancient Egyptians. Quite some time ago. Unfortunately it rendered them all gay, and the empire crumbled as a result.

They owned lions and tigers, not the domesticated fruitcakes you homos own. And even the lions and tigers made them gay, so do the math.

They owned lions and tigers, not the domesticated fruitcakes you homos own. And even the lions and tigers made them gay, so do the math.

Sorry, have to call you out on this one. Read and learn.

http://www.catsinfo.com/history.html

I'm pretty sharp on my Rosie O'Donnell history...........

Edited by rattsass

Sounds like it. I think the American Male is just becoming more pussified and Oprahized. I cant even run down the Catholics or beaners anymore. And when did men start owning cats? Jesus H Christ. That is just sick.

Cats are better than sheep. Try it sometime spain! We may make a ghey cat owner of you yet.

Cats are better than sheep. Try it sometime spain! We may make a ghey cat owner of you yet.

Oh Ye of his Mama's garage apartment, people dont just turn ghey. You were born that way. Your owning a cat and your predispostion to recocrate your friends apartments are just outward manifestations of you having the homo gene. Nobody is judging you for it, its simply a genetic trait that you were born with. And there is no need to be redundant by using the phrase "ghey cat owner". If you are a man who owns a cat, we pretty much know the rest of the story.

Is there any topic in the world that you don't have the extreme obsession of dumbing down to a condescending boring ass personal innernet pissing match? Anything? :D

Congrats on being a MH Jax.

Agreed. Just annoying.