[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2007 Mystery Huddler #4

A hint as to what I was getting to:

Is your first name Dick? What about the last name? Head?

Well if that's what you meant (which I got) you have to go with it. You attempting to razz me a little turned into you sounding very ghey dreaming about my large penis head when you think of me. :D:D Homo!!

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

04/09 14:41 Jets: Gay visits

By this NFL topic title I'm thinking that all the MHs led by Jax are going to NY. :D:D

Edited by irish

So I sold my Scotty Cameron putter at half the price to that guy and I voted yes to him joining Fusion? Oh the Hughmanity of it all :D

Oh yeah dude, Nick is NOT a tough guy name, but most Jim's kick ass and take names :D

Oh man so bummed I missed this one..Great job CN welcome to the club..Friggin work :D

D@mn ... missed anohter one! :tup:

Good job CN, didn't recognize you until the later photos even after H-1s party ... we all must have had a few too many!

Cheers! :D

Welcome to the club!

Only one more week of tax season! :doh:

D@mn ... missed anohter one! :D

Good job CN, didn't recognize you until the later photos even after H-1s party ... we all must have had a few too many!

Cheers! :D

Welcome to the club!

Only one more week of tax season! :tup:

You're an accountant I take it?

Are amended returns more likely to be audited than originals. I have a bunch of mileage I'm entitled to from '05 that I didn't claim - like $3,000 worth - but I don't have good logs, just what my odometer reading was and my guesstimation as a result. Just curious really if amended returns send up a red flag.

Um, wait till ya get to #6. :D

:D Don't make me show her the Beauty Contest Photo.