[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Five biggest disappointments

muck

Which of the top picks will be the biggest disappointments, regardless of where they end up?

My list looks like:

1) JaMarcus Russell

2) Brady Quinn

3) Leon Hall

4) ????

5) ????

I dont think Quinn will disappoint, but I believe Russell could, and Hall as well. Hall got burned BAD by Jarrett, and hes facing that kind of talent every week in the NFL.

There is no doubt in my mind that anyone drafting Brady Quinn before the third round will be the biggest loser in this year's draft. So I'm pretty sure Matt Millen must be negotiating with him already.

Can we name the biggest disappointment the "Akili Leaf Award?"

I'd have to say Calvin Johnson IF ONLY because he has been hyped up so much that no one can possibly live up to those expectations.

Edited by The Wolf

There is no doubt in my mind that anyone drafting Brady Quinn before the third round will be the biggest loser in this year's draft. So I'm pretty sure Matt Millen must be negotiating with him already.

Kid - I love all of your avi's. Any way you could send them so i could use a couple for my online poker AVi's?

Okoye, Landry, L. Brown, M. Lynch. I think most of the top 10 picks will do very well. If any of those previously mentioned get into the top-10, they will be the biggest disappointment.

If Okoye and Landry (and maybe LBrown) don't make your top ten, who do you have in there?

If Okoye and Landry (and maybe LBrown) don't make your top ten, who do you have in there?

Everybody else. Put it this way, whichever of them gets drafted first will be classified as the "biggest bust".

Hall only covered Jarrett on one of his what, 12 receptions, 2 TDs? Not beng a smartass, asking for real...

Morgan Trent was covering, or at least attempting to cover Jarrett for the majority of the day. Leon Hall gave up one hugh play during the game, and for whatever reason, people say they he was beaten all day by Jarrett. Hall was on Steve Smith for the bulk of the plays iirc.