[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So happy Michael Irvin is gone

Randall

WFAA-TV

Former Dallas Cowboy Michael Irvin is facing accusations he assaulted a disabled contractor who was hired to install a fountain at his Plano home.

Shawn Vandergrift filed a lawsuit Monday against Mr. Irvin in Denton County, claiming that the former player yelled at him and grabbed him during a December dispute over a final payment for the construction work.

The suit claims that Mr. Vandergrift is permanently disabled by a hip condition and that he required medical attention as a result of being grabbed on the left arm during the confrontation.

Mr. Irvin could not be reached for comment Monday night.

WFAA-TV

WFAA-TV

Former Dallas Cowboy Michael Irvin is facing accusations he assaulted a disabled contractor who was hired to install a fountain at his Plano home.

Shawn Vandergrift filed a lawsuit Monday against Mr. Irvin in Denton County, claiming that the former player yelled at him and grabbed him during a December dispute over a final payment for the construction work.

The suit claims that Mr. Vandergrift is permanently disabled by a hip condition and that he required medical attention as a result of being grabbed on the left arm during the confrontation.

Mr. Irvin could not be reached for comment Monday night.

WFAA-TV

Why do you hate the cowboys?

Why do you hate the cowboys?

If you have to ask... :D

You've obviously never dealt with a sub-contractor. I nearly killed the guy that did my kitchen. Sounds like Irvin let the guy off easy.

Actually I am a sub contractor. :D But I get your point.

Has Irvin ever NOT grabbed somebody's arm while trying to get a point across to them?

That annoyed the hell out of me when he was on Countdown. Michael has no concept of the term "personal space".

That touchy feely routine is only appropriate (and effective) for a hot looking chick to use on gullible males like myself.

So, Irvin grabbed the mans arm, and now he is permanently disabled due to a hip problem. This sounds fishy to me. Sounds like someone is trying to win the lottery. I'm a Cowboy fan, but have never been a big fan of Irvin's. That said, it sounds like he might be the target of a scam. Now he was probably targeted because of his past transgressions, which make gullible people think the worst of him, and that he must have hurt the guys hip to the extent that he is permanently disabled by grabbing his arm. I may be wrong, but something about this story just doesn't sit right.

So, Irvin grabbed the mans arm, and now he is permanently disabled due to a hip problem. This sounds fishy to me. Sounds like someone is trying to win the lottery. I'm a Cowboy fan, but have never been a big fan of Irvin's. That said, it sounds like he might be the target of a scam. Now he was probably targeted because of his past transgressions, which make gullible people think the worst of him, and that he must have hurt the guys hip to the extent that he is permanently disabled by grabbing his arm. I may be wrong, but something about this story just doesn't sit right.

I believe it said the man was already disabled and needed medical attention because Irvin grabbed his arm.