[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2007 Steelers Schedule

Menudo

Sept. 9 -- at Cleveland, 1 p.m.

Win

Sept. 16 -- Buffalo, 1 p.m.

Win

Sept 23 -- San Francisco, 1 p.m.

Win

Sept. 30 -- at Arizona, 4:15 p.m.

Win

Oct. 7 -- Seattle, 1 p.m.

Loss

Oct. 16 -- bye

Oct. 21 -- at Denver, 8:15 p.m.

Loss

Oct. 28 -- at Cincinnati, 1 p.m.

Loss

Nov. 5 -- Baltimore, 8:30 p.m. (75th anniversary night)

Win

Nov. 11 -- Cleveland, 1 p.m.

Win

Nov. 18 -- at NY Jets, 1 p.m.

Loss

Nov. 26 -- Miami, 8:30 p.m.

Win

Dec. 2 -- Cincinnati, 8:15 p.m.

Loss

Dec. 9 -- at New England, 1 p.m.(could be changed to 4:15 p.m.)

Loss

Dec. 16 -- Jacksonville, 1 p.m.

Win

Dec. 20 -- at St. Louis (Thursday), 8:15 p.m.

Win

Dec. 30 -- at Baltimore, 1 p.m.

Loss

9-7 :D

8-8 to 9-7 off the top, don't see worse, As a past Steeler fan I would like to see them and think they can do better, I just don't know how the team will react to the new coaching regime and the flux of some of the players. I don't agree with the rebuilding statement, but it is one of those time of flux periods the Steelers go through occasionally.

8-8 to 9-7 off the top, don't see worse, As a past Steeler fan I would like to see them and think they can do better, I just don't know how the team will react to the new coaching regime and the flux of some of the players. I don't agree with the rebuilding statement, but it is one of those time of flux periods the Steelers go through occasionally.

I agree 100%. It is going to be an interesting year, and you made some valid points.

2004 was supposed to be one of those years.. but ya just never know.

Easy there, chum...just giving Menudo a little fodder since I took him on a sig bet last year that the Steelers wouldn't finish above .500.

Yes, it was a fishing trip...caught a couple whoppers, too, based on the number of replies it generated. :D

so you pretty much take back all that garbage in your post as pure fishing? Sure