[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So far.......

skylive5

...there are only 13 individual team sked threads. Looks like we have some slacker homers here. I am very disappointed. :D

I honestly think they all should be in one overall post...why is there need to have so many threads that muck up the news page?....seriously people...organize your website!

Your middle school type jokes are really unnecessary, again there is no need to have so many posts about schedules on this page.

I sort of agree, however I think giving each their own thread so comments/opinions/discussions can be had about each without interfering with one another.

if you think jokes are unnecessary, you're in the wrong place :D

Very true take my word on this. :D

Your middle school type jokes are really unnecessary, again there is no need to have so many posts about schedules on this page.

I'll have you know our jokes are 9th grade level at least...yet they still elude you. :D

there is no need to have so many posts about schedules on this page.

It's the offseason, it isn't as if there is REAL NFL news on the main page.

Irish makes a good point as well - it allows a congregation of like-minded fans to discuss their team's schedule without getting too sidetracked.

You're right. It's April, and there is so much other NFL news that needs to be discussed. . .

Edited by CaptainHook

...there are only 13 individual team sked threads. Looks like we have some slacker homers here. I am very disappointed. :doh:

Cliaz must be on a roadie! :D

You being one of them, sky. :D

Good thing you ain't going to WCOFF! Sky would put your nuts in a vise! :tup: