[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Raiders considering trade offers...

kpholmes

Raiders | Team considering trading No. 1 pick in draft

Wed, 11 Apr 2007 07:21:16 -0700

Steve Corkran, of the Contra Costa Times, reports the Oakland Raiders have fielded several trade offers for the No. 1 overall pick in the NFL Draft and may consider trading the pick. "It's a great situation, obviously," head coach Lane Kiffin said. "We're the only ones that control our own destiny. Obviously, we're looking at a number of options with players and also with trades."

If the Raiders can keep pushing the CJ2 pick and scare some interested teams like TB or Det, they might be able to trade down afew spots and snag Russel with some extra talent/picks.

What's interesting is they open against the Lions, so the two worst teams with the two best rookies will face off weeks one.

Edited by kpholmes

What's interesting is they open against the Lions, so the two worst teams with the two best rookies will face off weeks one.

You're assuming the Ford Family doesn't require Millen to draft Leon Hall at #2...

Can you imagine being a QB and having Johnson and Moss as your WR's?

I'm gonna go strap on my cleats and toss the pigskin around in the backyard. You think the Raiders'll give me a call?

Edited by CaptainHook

I'm gonna go strap on my cleats and toss the pigskin around in the backyard. You think the Raiders'll give me a call?

they would never co-exist....mostly if not entirely because of Moss..

They just might. :D I hope you have good body armor if they do.

Maybe Bledsoe'll come out of retirement and throw it to them! Oh wait, they still dont have an OL...

Maybe Bledsoe'll come out of retirement and throw it to them!

That would be something else ... a guy with his arm, a fabulous pass blocking OL and Moss, CalJ and Curry?

Oh wait, they still dont have an OL...

:D