[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2007 Mystery Huddler #6

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good looking family. :D

Danka. They are wonderful.

That's a good looking family Irish, looks like I did well. :tup:

One question though...why is the boy's hair done like your wife's in the family photo? :D

You did a solid Rajn at least twice. :D

And it's not very clear but his hair is actually combed forward and spiked in the front.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w46/iri...33/IMG_0117.jpg

Just a little image to say I'll keep my lunch money and rank up there with you other good looking homos. :D

Thanks Menudo, that's a pretty sweet service that will come in use in the future as well.

I am still taking your lunch money Potatoehead . :D

I am still taking your lunch money Potatoehead . :D

It's all yours as I respect my elders 100%. :D At this point after seeing your pic I wouldn't want to rumble with you, cause even if I got the upper hand it would be at a very steep cost to me and simply just not worth it. My rumblin' days are behind me as I'm a family man trying to set an example. Oh and by the way it's only $2.10 for the Aramark school lunches and as a teacher there's not much more in the wallet. So my advice look elsewhere. :tup:

Irish, with a nice-looking family like that, I have a hard time understanding why you seem to give half a crap what anybody here thinks about you. :D

It is an obsession. I've never seen someone dying to fit in like this guy is.

Which is so odd, because in real life, people throw rose petal at his feet as he walks.

Edited by Menudo

Irish, with a nice-looking family like that, I have a hard time understanding why you seem to give half a crap what anybody here thinks about you. :D

I'm a very sentimental guy who gives a sh1t what people think (even if I've never met them in person) and you can tell that by how many times I've taken things too seriously here. I don't feel that I need to be friends with everyone but it does bother me that I built a subpar persona of myself here so far. If I was a legitimate dick and people hated me fine. I'm learning how it all works but this is a great group of guys here that I'm a part of and will continue learn from.

I have been known to haunt men's dreams.

:tup: You hit the nail right on the head. You keep giving me the night sweats how you chase me around in my dreams telling me how you want to be my Huddle Buddy. :D

Ok , even i have to say nice family , cute kids.

It is an obsession. I've never seen someone dying to fit in like this guy is.

Which is so odd, because in real life, people throw rose petal at his feet as he walks.

:D Thank you The Original Irish... I mean Menudo.

Nice looking family. Your little girl is adorable. You must be proud.

Thanks. Clear your inbox by the way.

:D Thank you The Original Irish... I mean Menudo.

Thanks. Clear your inbox by the way.

:D

Ok , even i have to say nice family , cute kids.

They're a solid bunch of good apples and I love the hell out of them!! I appreciate the kind words, it means alot coming from you NSAB. :D

Great looking family

Thanks!! I concur.