[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trying to put together a 3 city Roadtrip

Whiskey Pimp

Our company runs 4 baseball tours and a hockey tour and I'm trying to put together the first ever football tour. I live in Canada so I need thehuddle's help geographically (you can sit this one out ABWF). I'm looking to see if it's possible to see an early game on Sunday, a night game Sunday and then the Monday night game while being on a motorcoach. Can anyone help me out with the schedule and geography on being able to accomplish this?

Our company runs 4 baseball tours and a hockey tour and I'm trying to put together the first ever football tour. I live in Canada so I need thehuddle's help geographically (you can sit this one out ABWF). I'm looking to see if it's possible to see an early game on Sunday, a night game Sunday and then the Monday night game while being on a motorcoach. Can anyone help me out with the schedule and geography on being able to accomplish this?

Well, I'd think the best way to start is to find the closest cities that are hosting the Sunday night and Monday night games. From there, look at the schedule for the early game, and hit the stadium closest to the Sunday night stadium.

Hitting the head now so I'll look a bit for you.

The NE corridor is probably your best bet... Washington, Philly, NYG/NYJ, and Pats all within hours of each other given good traffic conditions.

EDIT: jhusted beat me to week 2 :D...

As an example, in week 2... GB @ NYG 1pm, SD @ NE 8pm, and Monday night in Philly for Skins/Iggles.

Or week 9, WAS @ NYJ 1pm, DAL @ PHI 8pm, and BAL @ PIT Monday night. But that's early November so there's slim possibility of heavy snow.

Edited by kingfish247

The NE corridor is probably your best bet... Washington, Philly, NYG/NYJ, and Pats all within hours of each other given good traffic conditions.

EDIT: jhusted beat me to week 2 :D...

As an example, in week 2... GB @ NYG 1pm, SD @ NE 8pm, and Monday night in Philly for Skins/Iggles.

Or week 9, WAS @ NYJ 1pm, DAL @ PHI 8pm, and BAL @ PIT Monday night. But that's early November so there's slim possibility of heavy snow.

That's what I came up with. It's an east to west trip and makes travel easier.

Week 13

Seattle at Philadelphia 1:00 pm Sunday

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh 8:15 pm Sunday

New England at Baltimore 8:30 pm

never make it to Pitt in time...game would end 4-4:30, and it would take at least 6 hours to get to Pitt by bus.

EDIT: sorry Big John...didn't see yours

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

It would basically have to be early in the season in order to guarantee safe driving conditions. Week 2 was a great option but I don't think it's possible to get to NE in time after the Giants game. If I can pull this off it will have to be week 1 with the Indy game on Thursday , the Cincy game on Monday and then another Sunday game in the vicinity (CLE, STL, WAS, etc). I am proposing:

Thurs - NO @ IND

Sun - PIT @ CLE

Mon - BAL @ CIN

And then a trip to Canton on Sat most likely.

Thanks guys.

It would basically have to be early in the season in order to guarantee safe driving conditions. Week 2 was a great option but I don't think it's possible to get to NE in time after the Giants game. If I can pull this off it will have to be week 1 with the Indy game on Thursday , the Cincy game on Monday and then another Sunday game in the vicinity (CLE, STL, WAS, etc). I am proposing:

Thurs - NO @ IND

Sun - PIT @ CLE

Mon - BAL @ CIN

Thanks guys.

The nice thing about the week 17 games is that the drive from NY to Philly is only an hour+...so driving conditions would not cause that much of a delay.

The nice thing about the week 17 games is that the drive from NY to Philly is only an hour+...so driving conditions would not cause that much of a delay.

True but can't that Sunday night game get changed once those teams are no longer in any sort of playoff hunt?

True but can't that Sunday night game get changed once those teams are no longer in any sort of playoff hunt?

Week 11-17 games can be changed.

Edit for policy change of scheduling games there :D

Edited by Big John

If you come to Philly Pimp, let me know i will show you around.

Thurs - NO @ IND

Sun - PIT @ CLE

Mon - BAL @ CIN

Thanks guys.

I can say this since I grew up in Cincinnati. Four days between Indy, CLE and Cincy when you don't have relatives to visit can be down right boring.

• 2 weeks later...

I can say this since I grew up in Cincinnati. Four days between Indy, CLE and Cincy when you don't have relatives to visit can be down right boring.

Indy's got nothin', true enough, but head out early Friday to Canton - which really takes MORE than a day trip, but sh*t happens; you could overnight and spend Saturday there as well, or off to Cleveland you could do the R'n'R HoF and/or an Indians game, not to mention hitting the Flats (which has died down a bit since its heyday, but my buddies and I had a good time there) - then to Cinci, where IMO downtown Covington (across the river) was a pretty freakin' awesome scene. Ask the Cincinnati folk about their cornhole. :D

I wish I could go on that trip. :D

Edited by Chavez