[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Charger Homers...

The Wolf

I'm going to be in SD on business in November and see that the Bolts take on the Colts in the Sunday night game on 11/11.

Is it easy/possible to get tickets the day of the game (scalpers)? I'm only looking for one. Also, if you know of anyone selling a ticket, please let me know.

Thanks all!

I'm going to be in SD on business in November and see that the Bolts take on the Colts in the Sunday night game on 11/11.

Is it easy/possible to get tickets the day of the game (scalpers)? I'm only looking for one. Also, if you know of anyone selling a ticket, please let me know.

Thanks all!

That game will definitely be a sell-out. Game-day tickets will be available from scalpers but will be very expensive. One way to get a ticket is to log on to signonsandiego.com (the SD Union-Tribune web site)during the weeks prior to the game and look in the classified section for a ticket. If you have any more questions just PM me, and I'll do my best to help.

Sorry, not a season ticket holder yet.

Chargez gave some good advice.

I'd buy in advance if possible.

I'm going to the Chiefs and Texans this year.

Next year I'm in line to buy a pair of a friend's tickets.

She has 6 right now and is looking to sell the 2008 ones.

I just had another thought. Chargers.com will be selling single tickets at some point in time. When that happens I can PM you. Let me know if you're interested.