[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Only in Philadelphia

NSab

I was watching Outrageous Police Videos or somehting on Spike and they had the riot in Dallas after the '93 Superbowl. I am shocked that this could happen anywhere besides Philly. Oh that's right Philly hasn't had any Riots at our Parades. :D

Edited by NSab

I was watching Outrageous Police Videos or somehting on Spike and they had the riot in Dallas after the '93 Superbowl. I am shocked that this could happen anywhere besides Philly. Oh that's right Philly hasn't had any Riots at our Parades. :D

what parades. Even our arena football team kicks your ass.

You have to win something first...........

Don't deflect the topic, Riots in Dallas after the Superbowl, what a bunch of thugs!

Don't deflect the topic, Riots in Dallas after the Superbowl, what a bunch of thugs!

Maybe that explains why I'm a Dallas fan? :D

Well, when Philadelphia wins something, there might be riots. However, in the year 2070, there might be robots protecting our streets, so, it should be under control.

Well, when Philadelphia wins something, there might be riots. However, in the year 2070, there might be robots protecting our streets, so, it should be under control.

:D Hey, I remember The Phillies and The Flyers parades, I don't remember The Sixers though. No Riots at any of them.

LMAO, are you comparing Dallas to Philly. You do understand there was a jail in the former stadium for idiots who attended Bird games. You think these same idiots wouldnt burn down that sad sack city if Philly were to ever win anything. Hey at least you got Jon Bon Jovi running things in that town now. :D Oh wait, he coldnt cut it anymore in mainstream radio, so he is now trying to go country, saw him last night on the CMT awards. Fn hilarious watching that side show.

No comparisaon, Big D is nothing but a bunch of thugs.

LMAO, are you comparing Dallas to Philly. You do understand there was a jail in the former stadium for idiots who attended Bird games. You think these same idiots wouldnt burn down that sad sack city if Philly were to ever win anything. Hey at least you got Jon Bon Jovi running things in that town now. :D Oh wait, he coldnt cut it anymore in mainstream radio, so he is now trying to go country, saw him last night on the CMT awards. Fn hilarious watching that side show.

Philly truly is Livin on a Prayer...

I can't beleive you just typed that.

:D

:D Nice work Nick. You actually caught a few :D

I just had to expose you Dallas frauds, for always calling out Philly :tup:

A H8 quote with the Huddler name? :D

Give the man a break BJ, it's tax time.

when Dallas won the superbowl...I heard they were looting and robbing stores with pitchforks and were threatening to "brand" local clerks at retail stores....

true story..

when the Eagles won the superbowl.............:D..............uh, nevermind. :D