[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gut Feelings for Draft Picks?

PantherDave

I think the Falcons go Ginn or Carriker-my gut say's Ginn

I think the Dolphins go with Landry

I think the Bills go Lynch

The Rams go DE or DT with BPA pick.

i dont think Landry will make it to the Phins(see washington, that is if they pass on the DLineman)

I think the bills will draft a RB in round 1 but I dont think its gonna be lynch...i will go out on a ledge and say I see them trading up for peterson(if he makes it past clev)

My gut is that the Vikings will trade down from 1.07 (based upon the way the Childress seems to prefer to take his chances on a lot of second, third, and fourth tier players rather than fewer players that might actually have some talent).

Either that or they will make a pick at 1.07 that is an unexplicable over-reach by about a full round.

Teddy Ginn will be a bust.

Jamarcus Russell wont live up to the hype either, but wont exactly be Akili Smith either.

CJ2 will be a monster, and will be selected by Oakland at 1.1.

Adrian Peterson will make the 3 or 4 teams that pass on him regret it, worse the the Portland Trailblazers regret not taking Michael Jordan.

Vikings find a way to screw up the draft.

Jerry Jones will make at least 1 really bad reach and 1 really stupid/nonsensical trade.

Tennessee will take Robert Meachum/

Ted Ginn will never be a #1 WR ... not sure if he'll be a bust or not. I'm thinking "a better version of Peter Warrick in all aspects". He won't be Dante Hall or Devin Hester ... he won't be Marvin Harrison or Steve Smith.

Brady Quinn needs a system to really be effective, but he could be phenomenally effective (like HOF type effective) if he's in the right situation. Not sure if he'll find that in CLE, MIN or MIA, though.

Amobi Okoye will be a monster for a very long time regardless of where he's drafted.

At least two of the six or so "tier II" running backs will significantly outproduce Marshawn Lynch as rookies and over their entire career. For some reason, I see this as being a good year for second tier RBs.

Carl Peterson will either stay where he is and draft a player he could have had later (Steve Smith, WR) or will trade down and miss out on the player we really need (Joe Staley, OT). Hopefully, he won't trade up and take exactly the wrong player (Ted Ginn) like he did with Ryan Sims a few years ago.