[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2007 Mystery Huddler #8

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad y'all enjoyed it. :tup:

I figured it might be a little tougher since so many Huddlers have met me, but DAMM it took y'all a while. :D

I don't think any of the one's that know you were actually trying to play. I'll admit, I didn't have a clue with that first pic :D , but I pegged you right away with the 2nd.

I don't think any of the one's that know you were actually trying to play. I'll admit, I didn't have a clue with that first pic :D , but I pegged you right away with the 2nd.

+1, sorta...

I got online a little late yesterday mornin' and came into this with two pics already posted. The first pic had me :D -ing and the second one pushed me in the wrong direction... I was thinking "OK, what noob Huddler is in the military?", which of course pointed me to TheGrunt. And the first pic looked like a college type of party so I was thinking a younger Huddler. But then I finally got my wits about me and thought "HEY WAIT!". :tup:

+1, sorta...

I got online a little late yesterday mornin' and came into this with two pics already posted. The first pic had me :D -ing and the second one pushed me in the wrong direction... I was thinking "OK, what noob Huddler is in the military?", which of course pointed me to TheGrunt. And the first pic looked like a college type of party so I was thinking a younger Huddler. But then I finally got my wits about me and thought "HEY WAIT!". :D

By the time I got home and saw it was running nobody had guessed him yet. I looked at the 1st pic and after being terrified looked at the next pic and knew it was him. :tup: