[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My first radio gig of the year

DMD

For anyone interested, I will be on WGRE 91.5 FM for about 20 minutes or so on Thursday night with our esteemed Goopster! It will be on between 8 - 9 PM EST and there is a a "listen live" link on their website.

Sadly there will not an opportunity for anyone to call in and ask questions (whew) :D

Goopster's esteemed? Where the hell have I been? :D

Haha, somewhat. It's for our town's radio station, 91.5 WGRE Greencastle and I am the Assistant Sports Director of it. We cover our university, what goes on in the county, and what goes on nationally too of course. Please take a listen and support a fellow Huddler, it would be much appreciated!

You need to introduce David by saying: "I'm pleased to have with us today David Dorey, a HUGH...that's H-U-G-H...influence on both the fantasy football world and myself personally. We'll be right BRACK with David after these messages."

:D

Take a listen and maybe I will do so....

:D

Haha, somewhat. It's for our town's radio station, 91.5 WGRE Greencastle and I am the Assistant Sports Director of it. We cover our university, what goes on in the county, and what goes on nationally too of course. Please take a listen and support a fellow Huddler, it would be much appreciated!

Ahh, the good ole days. I spent a night on WGRE once. Once. I wasn't allowed back. There were alleged inappropriate jokes about prisoners and soap. Alleged.

Ain't nothin like college radio.

Edited by The Irish Doggy

Anybody got some solid questions to ask DMD?

Question: What did he think of the Panthers signing David Carr to backup up Jake Delhomme and does he think that Carr will overtake Jake at somepoint during the season?

Follow-up question: If he believes that Carr will become the starter at somepoint, how does that effect the fantasy value of Steve Smith and Keyshawn Johnson?

Does that work for you???

Question: What did he think of the Panthers signing David Carr to backup up Jake Delhomme and does he think that Carr will overtake Jake at somepoint during the season?

Follow-up question: If he believes that Carr will become the starter at somepoint, how does that effect the fantasy value of Steve Smith and Keyshawn Johnson?

Does that work for you???

That definitely works as I want to do a small thing on moves this offseason. That was a pretty big one I think.