[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My first radio gig of the year

DMD

OK seriously, you have to get some Colts, Bears, and Bengals talk in since (if the percentages are still similar to when I went there) many of the students will follow one of those teams.

Colts:

Addai and the 3rd WR seem like obvious choices.

Bears:

Cedric Benson. Obligatory opinion of Rex Grossman.

Bengals:

Impact of Henry suspension for 8 games

OK seriously, you have to get some Colts, Bears, and Bengals talk in since (if the percentages are still similar to when I went there) many of the students will follow one of those teams.

Colts:

Addai and the 3rd WR seem like obvious choices.

Bears:

Cedric Benson. Obligatory opinion of Rex Grossman.

Bengals:

Impact of Henry suspension for 8 games

You are so true about those teams being the favorite teams on campus. I will for sure talk about them and those topics. Haha, did you really get kicked out of WGRE?

You are so true about those teams being the favorite teams on campus. I will for sure talk about them and those topics. Haha, did you really get kicked out of WGRE?

Yeah. As freshmen, a buddy and I did a 3 to 6AM gig as subs for another friend. We didn't have licenses and we just barely knew how to exchange the tapes and turn the mic off when playing music. The thought process was - its 3AM, nobody is listening. Well, apparently the senior in charge of the station actually was listening that early morning around 5AM, and didn't like our humor. He also was whining that we weren't using the proper rotation. :D As if we knew what that was. We just looked through the tape rack for songs we liked. He let us finish the show - nobody else was awake to do it anyway and he was studying for a early morning test, but he was steamed and our friend lost his time slot.

My buddy's GF taped our show, but I lost that tape long ago. Good times. My only regret was that I didn't get to do a GCB giveaway.

Edited by The Irish Doggy

Yeah. As freshmen, a buddy and I did a 3 to 6AM gig as subs for another friend. We didn't have licenses and we just barely knew how to exchange the tapes and turn the mic off when playing music. The thought process was - its 3AM, nobody is listening. Well, apparently the senior in charge of the station actually was listening that early morning around 5AM, and didn't like our humor. He also was whining that we weren't using the proper rotation. :D As if we knew what that was. We just looked through the tape rack for songs we liked. He let us finish the show - nobody else was awake to do it anyway and he was studying for a early morning test, but he was steamed and our friend lost his time slot.

My buddy's GF taped our show, but I lost that tape long ago. Good times. My only regret was that I didn't get to do a GCB giveaway.

Maybe if you listen I can throw a GCB your way. Afterall, Marvin's does deliver anywhere in the world!

Since when did I have a manlove for Brady?

Anybody got some solid questions to ask DMD?

How does he see the RB situation in Tenn shaking out, what with Lendale White eating himself out of the job, Chris Brown persona non grata, and no other legit NFL RBs on the roster?

Having been on countless radio stations by now, I must say I was genuinely impressed by the Goopster.

Always fun to do those and more so with someone from The Huddle!

Thanks so much for coming on and for anyone listening out there! I will upload the entire interview on my websie and people can check it out. Thanks for the support Huddlers!

I didn't get to listen last night. Link?