[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Draft

nogohawk

NFL Draft?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have better coverage of this year's draft?

• ESPN
    • NFL Network
    • Both should be about the same
  2. 2. Which broadcast will you be watching?

• ESPN
    • NFL Network
    • Neither - I will be ...

NFL NETWORK BY FAR!!!! Any time I do not have to listen to Chris Berman and Mel Kiper I do the HAPPY DANCE! Mike Mayock, Marshall Faulk, Rich Eisen, and company blow away ESPN's analysts.

My .02

Will have to TiVo though, tis the better halfs 30th b-day weekend!

I give up, how can people watch the draft? Grass grows quickly by comparison, and meanwhile you're stuck with some morons like Kiper or whoever blah blah blah-ing over and over and saying stuff most of which you already know if you had any serious interest in the first place.

Any time I've tried, regardless of where my team was picking, I just turned it on, watched the first few picks at most, then either did stuff around the house and checked it occasionally or just went and did something else.

I give up, how can people watch the draft? Grass grows quickly by comparison, and meanwhile you're stuck with some morons like Kiper or whoever blah blah blah-ing over and over and saying stuff most of which you already know if you had any serious interest in the first place.

Any time I've tried, regardless of where my team was picking, I just turned it on, watched the first few picks at most, then either did stuff around the house and checked it occasionally or just went and did something else.

My plan exactly...have a whole host of things to do around the house, near the TV, so I can watch as well as be productive.

My plan exactly...have a whole host of things to do around the house, near the TV, so I can watch as well as be productive.

I always find out I end up spilling my beer when trying to rush back to the TV when they announce the pick! :D

Wow, I'd consider not being friends with someone if they planned their wedding on NFL Draft Saturday. How dare they ???

lol, if the Eagles were picking in the top 10, I'd be late for sure. But, with them @ #26 (possibly trading down and out of the 1st altogether), I'm OK getting periodic updates. We may be in-between wedding and reception (4:30-6 ET) when the Eagles pick anyway, so I could be at a bar watching when their pick comes-up.

No NFL Network here, so ESPN it is. I would rather have Eisen/Faulk/etc. than Berman/Kiper/etc. but it's not that big of a deal. I just care about the picks and ESPN will supply plenty of info.

Oh, and a buddy of mine had his wedding on opening weekend a couple of years ago. Now THAT was a :D !!!

Oh, and a buddy of mine had his wedding on opening weekend a couple of years ago. Now THAT was a :D !!!

I actually got married a month ago in Vegas (45 people...had a blast) and we're taking our honeymoon in Italy from 9/5-9/15... :D I actually scheduled it then on purpose so I could make all my fantasy drafts and be back for the Eagles home opener w/the Skins (Mon. night 9/17). It'll be tough missing opening weekend and all, but I've heard that early Sept. is the perfect time to visit Italy, so....

I actually got married a month ago in Vegas (45 people...had a blast) and we're taking our honeymoon in Italy from 9/5-9/15... :D I actually scheduled it then on purpose so I could make all my fantasy drafts and be back for the Eagles home opener w/the Skins (Mon. night 9/17). It'll be tough missing opening weekend and all, but I've heard that early Sept. is the perfect time to visit Italy, so....

It is pretty darn close. I went in late October and the weather was nice, a bit cool, but the crows were minimal. Congrats on the wedding dude!

I also got married a month ago. Congrats :D Yeah, there's plenty of football to enjoy... go enjoy Italy. Color me jealous.