[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do the Packers do now?

Dagger

Anyways Clowney can be a return specalist?

Kickoff, no PR experience. Allen Rossum seems so long ago... :D

Actually, Woodson wasn't bad last year, but given how dinged up he managed to get, I'd prefer he stick to CB.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bennett calls DeShawn Wynn big back with nice burst and a potential swing back that can catch the ball...

PFW says he runs like a fraidy-cat. Which is troubling for a 235 lb guy.

Remember the draft used to be 10 rounds and more. I'm sure he's got a list of FA's to sign immediately. I wonder how many from last year are still on the team.

When was it 10 rounds? :D

It was as high as 30 rounds, then eventually dropped to 12 rounds in the 70's. Then 8 for 1 year then to 7 in the 90s.

When was it 10 rounds? :D

It was as high as 30 rounds, then eventually dropped to 12 rounds in the 70's. Then 8 for 1 year then to 7 in the 90s.

I thought Mike Mayyock said in 1983 he did 10. I remember 15, but thought I missed it going to 10.

I thought Mike Mayyock said in 1983 he did 10. I remember 15, but thought I missed it going to 10.

Started with 9 rounds in 1936.

10 rounds in 1937

12 rounds in 1938

22 rounds from 1939-42

Was 32 rounds from 1943-48

Was 25 rounds in 1949.

Went to 30 rounds from 1950-59

Went to 20 rounds in 1960

17 rounds in the combined draft starting in 1967.

It went to 12 rounds in 1977, then stayed at 12 until 1992.

Went to 8 rounds in 1993, then 7 in 1994 where it is now.

So it was 10 rounds in 1937 only.

Edited by Big John

Kickoff, no PR experience. Allen Rossum seems so long ago... :D

Actually, Woodson wasn't bad last year, but given how dinged up he managed to get, I'd prefer he stick to CB.

No way can the packers afford to let Woodson return kicks. I guess we'll just have to manage until KoRo comes back.

PFW says he runs like a fraidy-cat. Which is troubling for a 235 lb guy.

Now they're saying he's projected to play fullback...

No way can the packers afford to let Woodson return kicks. I guess we'll just have to manage until KoRo comes back.

Now they're saying he's projected to play fullback...

Wasn't one of his picks a WR/KR last year that didn't work out? Yes Cory Rogers.

Clark Harris

TE | (6'5", 261, 4.8) | RUTGERS

Possesses adequate-to-good overall size. Is tall with adequate bulk and room on his frame to get bigger. Takes solid angles as a blocker and will do a fine job of reaching his assignment on the second-level. Extremely productive receiver at the collegiate level. Shows good initial quickness. A big target in the passing game. Displays adequate-to-good athleticism for his size. Is instinctive and knows how to separate -- especially underneath. Is extremely productive as a short-to-intermediate receiver. Has had some minor durability problems early in career but has remained relatively healthy during final three seasons.

Edited by Randall

Right now I'm thinking GB will be getting in the D range. Most people look at 3 things when grading a draft:

- name recognition - which is stupid, but it is what it is; most of these guys were under the radar to an extent, Harrell if only because he didn't play last year

- value of where the players were picked - it's all over the board, really, but TT tends to overdraft a bit, so that will knock him down; that said, he overdrafted a lot of the guys last year, and that turned out well enough

- Um, something else...I forgot what I was going to say here. :D

Oh yeah, the 3rd thing was how well the draft addresses the perceived needs of the team - and I think we can all agree that this wasn't exactly one where we were going "yeah, that guy can help!" with every (or really any) picks.