[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offensive Skill Position Picks

muck

QB:

JaMarcus Russell, OAK

Brady Quinn, CLE

These guys will get pummelled behind inferior OLs, not to mention Cle's lack of WR and RB threats.

RB:

Adrian Peterson, MIN

Marshawn Lynch, BUF

Lynch steps in as #1 RB in Buf; Peterson is probably either getting a 60/40 split w/Taylor as starter, or 40/60 as backup.

WR:

Calvin Johnson, DET

Ted Ginn, JR, MIA

Dwayne Bowe, KC

Johnson slides right in as Det's #3, and should make a nice contribution. If he is what they say he is, he is #2 and creates fits opposite Roy Williams, with teams having to sweat over those two AND slot WR Mike Furrey.

Ginn contributes mainly as a RS, and works out of the slot behind Chambers and Booker.

Bowe SHOULD step right in as #2 WR opposite Kennison, but it's a Marvin Lewis O, so don't expect that to mean much.

These guys will get pummelled behind inferior OLs, not to mention Cle's lack of WR and RB threats.

Lynch steps in as #1 RB in Buf; Peterson is probably either getting a 60/40 split w/Taylor as starter, or 40/60 as backup.

Johnson slides right in as Det's #3, and should make a nice contribution. If he is what they say he is, he is #2 and creates fits opposite Roy Williams, with teams having to sweat over those two AND slot WR Mike Furrey.

Ginn contributes mainly as a RS, and works out of the slot behind Chambers and Booker.

Bowe SHOULD step right in as #2 WR opposite Kennison, but it's a Marvin Lewis O, so don't expect that to mean much.

Braylon Edwards, Joe Jerevicious, and Kellen Winslow are receiving threats.

Calvin Johnson steps in as a starter from day one.

I thought Lewis's offense was pretty good in Cincinatti. Herm Edwards, perhaps?

:D I have no idea why I keep doing that - especially since I think Marvin Lewis is 3x the coach Herm Edwards is.