[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm saying it now-Patrick Willis-DROY

PantherDave

Very well could be. But playing in this defense, he may not start right away. B Moore and D Smith are not bad players and both are listed ahead of him on the depth chart. If he doesnt take over a starting spot until week 4 or 5, he wont have the stats to justify it, so it could very well be L Landry, who should mop up at SS or a DE, who will likely have better stats for their position.

In that SF DT, this kid will be an IDP monster, he should run away with the DROY award, and I'll say he makes the Pro-Bowl in his rookie year.

So, Should I just pencil you in for him now then? :D

Amen, brother.

I love how SF reloaded on defense. And they added talent at OL and WR, to boot. Nolan certainly has the franchise headed back in the right direction.

What's up Yo. I have a bet on the niners this coming season so they better come through. :D

What's up Yo. I have a bet on the niners this coming season so they better come through. :D

All is well, thanks for asking.

The Niners' francise is being pretty modest about their stated expectations. While they certainly have more talent at their disposal than they've had in a long time, we'll just have to wait and see how well all the new parts gel as a team. Some of the coaching staff have said they won't be surprised if the Niners make the post season, but they probably wouldn't go very far if they did. And I think that's a pretty honest assessment.